Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Is there anybody that can communicate people are so withdrawn and introverted :damn: yes world has changed but you can't work together and not have communication skills.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Man I do blasphemous shyt sometimes :francis:

Simpin these women

Taking a day off from hustling

I can't shake this girl man :francis:

She got a boyfriend, and I can't shake her. Its not even that she's a dime but she just has an incredibly attractive personality.

I try to cut her off to comedic avail :russ:

Deleted her snapchat then she jus calls me on Monday. 'You should come down to the bar'

'Ok :banderas:'

:shaq2:

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
:beli: don't waste your valuable time proving that your a decent human being, stick to the programme :ld: people will eat you alive. Also be very careful who you help and call "friends" :ufdup:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Someone hit my car while they were behind me yesterday morning, on the way to work. They tried to take off after. And all I saw was red. I was then involved in a crazy car chase. This bytch was really trying to lose me. I was going 100 miles an hour in a subdivision at one point, following behind her. She kept diving in and out of subdivisions to lose me. She had no license plate on the back of her car. At one point, I was driving in the wrong lane, just to pull up next to her and drive alongside her.

In my moment of anger I kept yelling for her to pull her car over. I was calling her a bytch and all kind of words. She was a bum bytch in a bonnet. I really was about to fight this woman too for hitting my car and taking off.

I called the police as I was tailing her at one point, and they told me to stop following her. I didn’t listen and took pics of her and her car and let her see me take them. The police told me to go back to the site of the accident. It was raining out and at that point in attempts to chase this woman down to fight her, I almost got into accidents trying to stay with her. I realized that I was being dumb and I just let her go.

I went back to the scene and waited for the police to show up only to realIze that my car was not registered in Nc and that my pa registration had expired. :mjlol:

My dumbass had to leave the scene at that point.... I didn’t want that ticket. Thankfully the damage to my car is so minimal it doesn’t matter. But I could have been shot in my moments of road rage.

Also surprised that while I was driving crazy as fukk chasing after this woman that no police were out to come for me.

All in all, yesterday was a big L. I’m too old to be reacting off emotion like that.:francis: