Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Someone hit my car while they were behind me yesterday morning, on the way to work. They tried to take off after. And all I saw was red. I was then involved in a crazy car chase. This bytch was really trying to lose me. I was going 100 miles an hour in a subdivision at one point, following behind her. She kept diving in and out of subdivisions to lose me. She had no license plate on the back of her car. At one point, I was driving in the wrong lane, just to pull up next to her and drive alongside her.

In my moment of anger I kept yelling for her to pull her car over. I was calling her a bytch and all kind of words. She was a bum bytch in a bonnet. I really was about to fight this woman too for hitting my car and taking off.

I called the police as I was tailing her at one point, and they told me to stop following her. I didn’t listen and took pics of her and her car and let her see me take them. The police told me to go back to the site of the accident. It was raining out and at that point in attempts to chase this woman down to fight her, I almost got into accidents trying to stay with her. I realized that I was being dumb and I just let her go.

I went back to the scene and waited for the police to show up only to realIze that my car was not registered in Nc and that my pa registration had expired. :mjlol:

My dumbass had to leave the scene at that point.... I didn’t want that ticket. Thankfully the damage to my car is so minimal it doesn’t matter. But I could have been shot in my moments of road rage.

Also surprised that while I was driving crazy as fukk chasing after this woman that no police were out to come for me.

All in all, yesterday was a big L. I’m too old to be reacting off emotion like that.:francis:
Get a dash cam and check yourself 100 mph while angry ain't it :gucci:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
992af3e5d34c3807528dac9b810db12d.jpg

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Late Saturday night programming + trading :banderas:
Brings me right back to college

The closer I get to having what feels like everything materialized is the exact moment I’m fine with having nothing at all. :ohhh:

Last edited: