Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Just hit me that there’s never gonna be another single like Shook Ones pt II, and that that era is gone :mjcry:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
All i know is "Jennifer" is a nikka that ain't no damn woman.

"Jennifer" got to talking sideways at the end too glad Judge faith ruled in favor of the brotha.
tenor.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walking through the mall, I pulled my girls hand. Called her by her government instead of one of the many nicknames I have for her.

"I love you."

She paused. Empty faced. She then clutched my face with both hands and kissed me. "I love you, too."

What a day. We both are on the same page. I am winning.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Walking through the mall, I pulled my girls hand. Called her by her government instead of one of the many nicknames I have for her.

"I love you."

She paused. Empty faced. She then clutched my face with both hands and kissed me. "I love you, too."

:mjcry: so gaaaaayyyyyy

must be nice:mjcry:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
i know you waiting for daddy, it wont be long shawty
be patient cause im coming for you :shaq:
riding dirty on 85, slow taking it easy
i dont wont nothing to keep me from you :takedat:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

"I love you."

Damn you love her love her :picard:

How cute :mjcry:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
If I’m not married/in a serious relationship again within the next few years, I think I may look into becoming a surrogate.

It truly breaks my heart to hear about women who pray, cry, and want nothing more than to become a mother but can’t due to medical reasons. It especially saddens me when it’s females out here using the abortion clinic regularly as their escape route. It’s not fair.

I’d probably be turned down due to all of my health issues but I would at least try. My pregnancies were hard but I was able to carry both of my children to term and with no issues on their end. :yeshrug:

There’s no greater feeling than seeing the little human who grew inside of you for 9 months for the very first time.