Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
51U48zCzODL.jpg

20 years later and this album held up BEAUTIFULLY

Only 1, possibly 2 songs that might not be as good as the rest, but they're still dope. The skits aren't long enough to get in the way and most are actually funny.

And it got 4 and a half mics in real time? You can go ahead and call this a classic :ehh:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I just wrote a poem

Ive been used and I have used

Ive treated others fairly and Ive treated others unfairly

Vice versa

Music, good money and p*ssy are things I will pursue

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This dude who just moved from another area to sit across from me in the office is annoying as fukk :francis:
Dude's always on a personal call and you can he his entire conversation because he' snot trying to be discrete about it. We have these little soundproof conference booths with glass doors where you can go in to take personal (or any ) calls literally right behind him. Like If he pushes his chair back 5 feet he's literally inside the booth.
But he doesnt use them.:francis:
He also has a bad habit of leaving his desk up (riser/standing desks) when he goes home or away which obstructs everyone's view.
And it's only been 2 days :francis:
I'm struggling to keep my cool at this point. We had this cool breh Anthony who used to sit at that desk and you hardly ever heard a peep from him even tho he was some other teams's team-lead and always on a conference call of some sort with his crew team. This new breh is new to the company and im' not even sure what team he's supposed to be on and he's annoying the fukk out of me already