Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Charlotte tomorrow. First stop is that Job fair, then phone interview at 11am. Come back home and I got an interview waiting for me.
This might be the year i can finally leave and stay gone.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The truth is uncompromising, it's sometimes bitter, it does not yield to the left nor the right, it mystifies the unlearned and puts to shame the sons of fools but it bears a filling fruit in it's due season.

A lie is sweet to the belly and is a balm to a raucous man's wounds. Although he eats... he's never satisfied, although his wounds are dressed..they refuse to heal and his eyes slowly close as danger comes towards him.

It is my desire to close the eyes of many, it is my purpose to use the truth as a weapon that I can put many to rest. I will succeed, I will not fail in this thing, to destroy men with a subtle curse cause I will certainly dress my words in blackness, I will blanket truth in deep darkness.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yo, call me a hard workin' nikka
I shouldn't use nikka cause that's what was used against us
But still I abuse it and use it, look how they did us
A lot of shyt's changed, but something's installed in us
And we can't figure out, the Willie Lynch gave them the in and outs

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Coli legal gurus help me out.

I just got some chinese food uber'd and the uber driver just hit a car that was parked in front of my house. That was the most awkward food exchange ever

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

I told him to his face "I ain't see shyt"
:hubie:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I had thought my life was forfeit when the waves roared against me, the thunder and lightning rebuked me in their fury and my soul was grieved by the constant darkness, adrift and alone in a sea of perpetual sadness..where was my help?

I called for my friends but they stood afar off and raised their hands saying "We do not know you.". I stretched my hands out towards my mother, towards the womb that brought me forth and I pleaded earnestly with my father saying "Save your child" and even they scattered from me like common men.

So here I am..my hands have failed me and my legs are bound up from my battles. My tears have flowed like a stream, my pillows have borne the strength of my wailings when I laid my head down at night. For it is in the still of the night when the world testifies against you, it's when you search for peace and rest when your troubles scream against you... when you don't have the strength to fight is when the battle becomes imminent.

Friends..in spite of the tumults, in contradiction of the overwhelming odds, in defiance of the betrayals, the temptations of the soul and the body, the threats of death and in the face of a world descending into destruction..you can survive, I know this because I have survived and the wounds suffered are not forgotten.

I empathize with and care about those who wear the weight of those almost unbearable burdens in real life..Coli beef or not, positive energies and blessings to those whose battles are unseen.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
cheeseburger-2.png