Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations!!!
Ty. Only been a month but we've been together so much and we know what it is. I see a future with her which is something I can't say for any other woman I have dated.

I might be throwing my #hoh pass away soon and turning in my key to #gmb.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:aicmon: If I miss out on copping this Guitar today cause y'all want to be Extra with last minute shyt, I Sweater GOD, I'm gonna take my talents to a rival company........

peppe

Superstar
Daps
This IPhone though.... :blessed::wow:

I’ve officially reached my boujee peak.

Just got mine today so I haven’t tried Apple Pay yet.

Please believe me when I do it will be the utmost cockiness. :russ:

“Cash or credit? That’s so cute little one”
:kobelol:

I got an iPhone xs max and when i'm doing cardio I watch netflix on it. nikkas legit hitting the :patrice::upsetfavre::birdman:

It's so stupid but goddamn having an xs max is like :jawalrus: i'm too old to be flossing a damn phone but I can only imagine the youngsters having a field day trying to impress these young thots :salute:

also fukk THIS BULLSHYT JOB :pacspit:a nikka is going on a world trip in 7 month, traveling for 6months :blessed: When I told my girl fukk this dead end job let's travel the world :jbhmm: she was like yes :wow:

had me like :mjgrin: i love you :mjcry:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Lmao this fukk nikka will be eating crow when he sees me and my girl next week. Trying to send her messages on Tumblr begging to get her back ::picardheh:.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Random WSHH Comment:

"Stay away from white women fam. I work with a bunch of em and these hoes be complaining about panic attacks and the world caving in on them"

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Some man that works in a different department hit me up through my jobs Instant Message system to tell me that he’s been watching me talk all day and that he’s in love with my lips.

I probably should have emailed HR because I have NO CLUE who he is, not sure how he found out who I was, it was extremely creepy, and I’m sure it would be classified as sexual harassment but.... I was kinda flattered. :russ:

I just said “Thanks” and logged out of the messenger. :mjlol: