Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Boujee Bonita Braxton

unknown.png

I owe exactly 36 dollars on my windows phone..

God is saying enough is enough

:dead:

:dwillhuh:

Should have just bought it outright

Prynce

Daps
I have more issues than a little bit and I have no idea how to fix years of ingrained behavior :francis:

I've learned how to interpret and analyse my emotions and feelings but even when I make sense of my sadness. I realize that I'm still sad.

I'm on the edge of doing something drastic and I don't know how I'm gonna crash this ride but I feel it breaking against the restraints :francis:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I have more issues than a little bit and I have no idea how to fix years of ingrained behavior :francis:

I've learned how to interpret and analyse my emotions and feelings but even when I make sense of my sadness. I realize that I'm still sad.

I'm on the edge of doing something drastic and I don't know how I'm gonna crash this ride but I feel it breaking against the restraints :francis:
Just tell me your password before you off yourself so that I can have a burner account to troll.

It seems like every time the new membership window opens up I'll miss it by accident.

Thanks, X2.:salute:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
@Giovanni The best way to deal with those types of emotions is to stop doing anything that takes too much of your time such as work. When I feel like this I just call in sick with the shyts and do all the things that made me happy as a kid. Come next week you'll be fine.:salute:

Breh, literally a few months ago I took two weeks off because I said I felt sick... All I did was complete video games and play FIFA :mjlol: