Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I'll never understand how people (especially females) can be okay with having body odor.

I literally wash after EVERYTHING. I can't stand the thought of actually going out into the world knowingly stank and sharing it with innocent strangers .:scusthov:

Even a little Hoe Bath will do in a pinch.

Bad hygiene is the worst. Wash your ass and brush your mouth. Its not THAT hard.:francis:

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
no some vile, low down cracker didn't just blast his fukkin high beams at me, blinding the shyt out of me out my rearview and side mirrors, just cause im doin the speed limit. in a residential area. and if that wasn't enough, the animal ran a red light to get on my ass in the first place :gucci:

these cacs are on borrowed time fukkin with me:ohlawd:

truthfully it's dark out, i dont know if that was a cac or not :mjpls: but dont nobody else do no shyt like that

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
nikkas need to go back to the old playa ways

this tricking culture shyt is wack
That ain't ever gonna happen. As soon as the hoes saw that they could make money off nikkas being thirsty without even having to fukk them it changed the game. You can't even be mad at them either these dudes be doing it to themselves :whew:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
That ain't ever gonna happen
giphy.gif

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Don't DM or text me if you don't know how to use punctuation marks.

I don't ask for a lot but its detrimental that I know if you are making a statement or asking a question. :francis: