• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I'm an extremely patient person but at some point I have to process the difference between allowing a person time to progress and allowing them to procrastinate.

Understand that what you take for granted, someone else is praying for.

Make your lesson someone else's blessing, Brehs....

Daps
Had a second date last night and absolutely crushed it. Had a Lebron-esque playoff performance. Don't know how I pulled those tricks out because I've never been that smooth before. It was more like Corey Brewer exploding for 51 points :mjlol:

I posted a few weeks ago about my ex moving out, and she finally did it early last week. With all her stuff out, I spent a great portion of the week getting the apartment design and decor up to my personal preferences. Finally feels like my own place now. So when my date asked to change the planned location of our date last night to my neighborhood, I knew that home field advantage would prove to be beneficial.

We had a lovely dinner and followed it up with drinks at a nice bar. I ended up leaving my phone in a Lyft, which is usually a shyt-hit-the-fan moment but I confirmed the phone was locked down and contacted Lyft support to initiate the retrieval process. It turned out to be a positive because she thought it was a mature showing and that shyt shows you can handle stressful situations. She came back, I put on .Paak's new album, and we had a few glasses of wine. Good times ensued. Made her some fancy breakfast bruschetta this morning because chicks dig that Pinterest shyt and took her home a little bit ago.

She wants to see me again soon, but I told her we'll see if I ever get my phone back :mjgrin: