Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Your girl has an IG account but told you she didnt. :ehh:
Page is clean, no thot pics. Reason she said she lied is because she doesnt have your IG info and she was only gonna be on her page for a week. She figured she could get on , post, get off but he found her page in the interim. So now you mad because she lied to you.
She sends you a gift to be delivered to you.
What do you do?
I send the gift back. Small lies like that are a bad sign. Why lie about something you could have easily just said hey, I got this. Why does she have the page? My girl is a seamstress and fashion designer so her page was created to show her designs, aesthetic ect. Why did this other girl make the page and why wouldn't she have her bf's ig name? Are both of these people hiding something?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
2 year relationship, no arguments. Yall are in love.

Your girl has an IG account but told you she didnt. :ehh:
Page is clean, no thot pics. Reason she said she lied is because she doesnt have your IG info and she was only gonna be on her page for a week. She figured she could get on , post, get off but you found her page in the interim. So now you mad because she lied to you.
She sends you a gift to be delivered to you.
What do you do?
She’s a liar so assess whether you want to be with her:hhh:

If she’s willing to lie over something as minuscule as that she’s probably lying about other things

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I send the gift back. Small lies like that are a bad sign. Why lie about something you could have easily just said hey, I got this. Why does she have the page? My girl is a seamstress and fashion designer so her page was created to show her designs, aesthetic ect. Why did this other girl make the page and why wouldn't she have her bf's ig name? Are both of these people hiding something?

Her bf never gave her his IG account info, never added her. For that reason she kept her page private from him. Her reasoning is, if he doesnt share..why should she. Her page is a typical IG page. Pics of her. Her girls..traveling, etc. Nothing questionable.

She’s a liar so assess whether you want to be with her:hhh:

If she’s willing to lie over something as minuscule as that she’s probably lying about other things

She lied because she felt like he was questioning her page, while not addressing why his was private.
Is it safe to say he may be hiding something because his page is private and he made no attempts to include her? He mad because she lied about just having one. Does he have any culpability?

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
giphy.gif

That's gym goals right there