Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
women walking around the office in see thru leggings and thongs....and im posed to act like i dont see :beli:

how? :sadcam:

how...:wow:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
No one pisses me off as much as my dad does. This nikka gets on my last fukking nerve all the time. I cannot stand this nikka at all.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

He's just a dikkhead. None of my siblings like him either. The way he talks to us, his selfishness, his constant need to always right. I can't call him a deadbeat because he provided financially but in all other areas he's been severely lacking as a father. There's never been a single day of my life where I've missed him or wanted to spend time with him. I can't even recall a good memory that I have with him from my childhood. Idk what my mother ever saw in him when she was younger that would make her decide to procreate with a man like him :francis:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He's just a dikkhead. None of my siblings like him either. The way he talks to us, his selfishness, his constant need to always right. I can't call him a deadbeat because he provided financially but in all other areas he's been severely lacking as a father. There's never been a single day of my life where I've missed him or wanted to spend time with him. I can't even recall a good memory that I have with him from my childhood. Idk what my mother ever saw in him when she was younger that would make her decide to procreate with a man like him :francis:
Have you all had a sit down with him about it?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Have you all had a sit down with him about it?

No. It's futile and I'm not going to waste my time. Like i said earlier he's a man who always needs to be right. He doesn't admit his faults and is stuck in his ways. At this point in my life idc about any relationship with him. As long as he's alive and healthy idc to speak to him unless it's necessary