Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Her bf never gave her his IG account info, never added her. For that reason she kept her page private from him. Her reasoning is, if he doesnt share..why should she. Her page is a typical IG page. Pics of her. Her girls..traveling, etc. Nothing questionable.

She lied because she felt like he was questioning her page, while not addressing why his was private.
Is it safe to say he may be hiding something because his page is private and he made no attempts to include her? He mad because she lied about just having one. Does he have any culpability?
Both of them childish

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Is that Johnny Depp?

I think breh got "something"

MAIN-Johnny-Depp.jpg

Yeah, that's him

I don't know, I thought he might be losing weight for a movie or something. Cause that was him a few months back in the summer time

This is him just last month; he looks more like himself here
Johnny+Depp+Richard+Says+Goodbye+Premiere+XaOGFujGzuml.jpg

Johnny+Depp+Richard+Says+Goodbye+Premiere+O_1HOXvKbdsl.jpg

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Pooh playing great but man the defense is fukking ass on both sides....nikkas don't wanna defend to save their life right now.
Oh I'm disgusted trust and believe. The only thing that's keeping me from hitting the :scust: is the fact that our offense is on point right now. That and I don't want to pop a damn vessel stressing over defense. I've been stressing over it for 4 years now

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
1. Ew Trashbone
2. This game :mjlol:
3. You might as well wait for the next season pass to come out for the game since the game still ain't really complete
Got it on Xbox for two reasons.....
If you already have the game....buying the season pass + Royal Pack is a fukking rip off....and if we remember ALL the way back from 2016...even in this very thread

It's time

:wow:

Yea...so I'd be getting ripped the fukk off if I didn't buy edition over pack. Also since the X-enhanced version is 1800p it was a no brainer
:yeshrug:

Also according to ResetEra, this game is more complete than you think it is dawg

Tabata resigns from Square-Enix. FFXV DLCs canceled (Episode Ardyn still coming) (READ OP)

:ushersuretho::ushersuretho::ushersuretho: