Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
God damn this nutri ninja is getting louder by the day!!! :damn:

Gotta keep earplugs sitting next to this bytch
Industrial food processors are quieter, bigger, and have bigger work loads. I hate those fukking nutri ninja things. They're loud as fukk and difficult for no reason. They don't even last as long as the industrial ones.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
LOL I found the angriest group of women on the planet and it's hilarious. They hate every kind of man. All my suspicions about women are being confirmed. I knew I was right my entire life and couldn't get women to admit it. Men don't give a fukk what women do TBH. Seems like all women do is focus on what men are doing. I'm glad to be a man because it seems like it's more fun than being a woman. I think women on average aren't happy or as happy as men. Which is funny because fat or ugly women get more play than fat or ugly men. That shyt blows my mind. A lot of fat or ugly dudes are hella happy and pleasant to be around even if they're not getting a lot of girls.

Women complain about getting too much attention or not getting the type of attention they want. Their male counter parts get less attention and get low key made fun of 24/7 by their friends or peers.

Women behave like wealthy people socially. They are the socially wealthy, since they have an abundance of attention they're picky about the type of attention they get when in reality just getting attention is a luxury. The socially impoverished man has a better attitude and less social options than the girl.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I just asked my 4 year old cousin to sing something and Lil mama hit me with "you the next blueberry and I want mooore" :deadrose:

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
LOL I just roasted this bytch on Reddit. LMAO, she responded within seconds. She is big mad. The Coli is the most ruthless environment and it made me. What I consider a 3 is a ten to her. I'm low key trolling these femcels girls because it's funny and I they need to chill. LMAO like I give a fukk about being banned from reddit, HAAHHA fukk that shyt. Reddit posters are racist as hell. I am proud to be banned from white spaces because I'm not white or yellow.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
LOL I just roasted this bytch on Reddit. LMAO, she responded within seconds. She is big mad. The Coli is the most ruthless environment and it made me. What I consider a 3 is a ten to her. I'm low key trolling these femcels girls because it's funny and I they need to chill. LMAO like I give a fukk about being banned from reddit, HAAHHA fukk that shyt. Reddit posters are racist as hell. I am proud to be banned from white spaces because I'm not white or yellow.
Damn breh. Let them cook.:mjgrin:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
o
LOL I found the angriest group of women on the planet and it's hilarious. They hate every kind of man. All my suspicions about women are being confirmed. I knew I was right my entire life and couldn't get women to admit it. Men don't give a fukk what women do TBH. Seems like all women do is focus on what men are doing. I'm glad to be a man because it seems like it's more fun than being a woman. I think women on average aren't happy or as happy as men. Which is funny because fat or ugly women get more play than fat or ugly men. That shyt blows my mind. A lot of fat or ugly dudes are hella happy and pleasant to be around even if they're not getting a lot of girls.

Women complain about getting too much attention or not getting the type of attention they want. Their male counter parts get less attention and get low key made fun of 24/7 by their friends or peers.

Women behave like wealthy people socially. They are the socially wealthy, since they have an abundance of attention they're picky about the type of attention they get when in reality just getting attention is a luxury. The socially impoverished man has a better attitude and less social options than the girl.
you should make a spin thread

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
He says all the right things....and I HATE it! :snoop:

I ain't trying to like no man other than Jesus!

All these feelings lead to disappointment.

Jesus doesn't disappoint. He's all I need. :wow::mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just reading certain things on here, if some folks wasted as much time on their hands on important issues instead of bullshyt and pleasures, they'd be rich or would be better off in life. :yeshrug: