Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Recently found out that my mother danced in videos . My mother...a professionally trained dancer under Alvin Ailey was a video model.. why mommmmy why??? To help a friend, she says.. ok, mommy , - what video ,what rapper . Her: just, some one from NYC....me- .wtf.!! ....do you care to expand on your explanation? There's hundred of ny rappers from that era , out back then Her - no . Then I told her that I'm disowning her til i get details
:mjcry:her- ok "CoCo" (my nickname" ) talk to you tomm. Love u" .me -No! I meant it. I am mad at you . Her-ok . Talk you Friday . :gucci:what Part of mad doesn't she understand?? I'm not calling

You gotta find out what vid for the culure.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tired period. Physically, mentally and emotionally. I do a great job pretending to be okay though my face says otherwise. I hide my pain in silence because it's not going to go away and two, nobody cares not even me. It's just going on day to day existing then going to sleep as a form of escape though my body cant take the shyt. I don't want to feel sorry for myself and don't want anybody pity but I do need to vent. shyt is killing me man. I feel like I'm incarcerated and I'm not even in prison.

I seem to be watching everybody and knows or have a good idea of what's going on and nobody knows what's going on with me. I wish somebody did care though because at this point, I'm resigned to my life being like this.

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
Yeah, my first idea was the proper 1 to go with and im gonna stick to it.

It was fun while it lasted

You can't beat p*ssy

Last edited:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Howard hoco was a movie :dj2:
Sobering up tomorrow til Wednesday and we do it all again at ghoe next weekend :blessed: