Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
5456470-6322037-Jean_ius_Sofia_Vergara_raised_the_style_bar_once_again_as_she_di-m-5_1540585187955.jpg

Daps
BRUH how did they steal your lawnmower :dead: where do you live where they're stealing lawnmowers.
Bumfukk TX and I have cameras and I had mowers and 2 weed eaters ,my wife left the shed open and they just took 1 mower and not even the good one :snoop: like damn Atleast take all my shyt if you bold enough to go in it. Watched these 2 meth heads just carry my mower off on my camera app while I was at work :gucci:
My wife was like I just locked down the house and got the gun because I wanted to be prepared Incase they broke in:what: :martin:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Recently found out that my mother danced in videos . My mother...a professionally trained dancer under Alvin Ailey was a video model.. why mommmmy why??? To help a friend, she says.. ok, mommy , - what video ,what rapper . Her: just, some one from NYC....me- .wtf.!! ....do you care to expand on your explanation? There's hundred of ny rappers from that era , out back then Her - no . Then I told her that I'm disowning her til i get details
:mjcry:her- ok "CoCo" (my nickname" ) talk to you tomm. Love u" .me -No! I meant it. I am mad at you . Her-ok . Talk you Friday . :gucci:what Part of mad doesn't she understand?? I'm not calling

Leave her beeeeeee. It's most likely something that needs to be in the past. Why you trynna bring it to surface again? :mjcry:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Recently found out that my mother danced in videos . My mother...a professionally trained dancer under Alvin Ailey was a video model.. why mommmmy why??? To help a friend, she says.. ok, mommy , - what video ,what rapper . Her: just, some one from NYC....me- .wtf.!! ....do you care to expand on your explanation? There's hundred of ny rappers from that era , out back then Her - no . Then I told her that I'm disowning her til i get details
:mjcry:her- ok "CoCo" (my nickname" ) talk to you tomm. Love u" .me -No! I meant it. I am mad at you . Her-ok . Talk you Friday . :gucci:what Part of mad doesn't she understand?? I'm not calling
:mjcry: