Daps
full

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to go back to bed. I am literally trying to stay awake at work. So envious of those kids in school because they get nap time. Adults need nap time too. :mjcry: the nighttime is not enough. I can't drink coffee either or I'll be on some upper downer shyt literally trying to keep my heart from stopping.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That drip shyt is lame as hell. Cant even front, this generation is lame as hell for the most part. Don’t have any cool celebrities. Like, how is the rock and Kevin Hart the biggest celebs? Kevin corny as hell. The rock is corny as hell. Corny rappers, corny athletes. :flabbynsick:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
My Dad tried to make me go vote today :mjlol:

That dude is a democrat lapdog. Dude pays more attention to politics than his own damn kids too :francis:

I'm not that politically inclined. Democrat, republican, etc it doesn't matter who gets in there....shyt stays the same for Black people in this country. I'm not dissuading anyone from voting but that's just my perspective :yeshrug:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
My Dad tried to make me go vote today :mjlol:

That dude is a democrat lapdog. Dude pays more attention to politics than his own damn kids too :francis:

I'm not that politically inclined. Democrat, republican, etc it doesn't matter who gets in there....shyt stays the same for Black people in this country. I'm not dissuading anyone from voting but that's just my perspective :yeshrug:

:dry::no: