The Deep State
:laff:

qammdovi8zt11.jpg

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I received about 2 hours worth of work today and I consistently ask for more work. I've literally been chilling for nearly 6 hours. Today I told my bosses boss. Call me a snitch, but I'm not here to sit the fukk around. Then these mf's complain all day about how busy they are and i'm low key jealous. I've applied for new jobs and everything. The give a fukk levels get lower and lower.

corporate america is meant to drive us insane. I think they intentionally give low levels of work to new black employees in order to fill the quotas and get us the fukk outta there during the probation period.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I don't ask for much at all so if I ask for something multiple times, its important to me.

If I stop asking , "tripping", or "bytching" about it then you know I'm pretty much done with you.

I am not chasing anyone's son nor am I begging a nikka to get it right. Please believe there is someone else willing to do it and finds me worthy enough of doing so.

I'm so tired of entitled spoiled ass men. Ugh!

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I received about 2 hours worth of work today and I consistently ask for more work. I've literally been chilling for nearly 6 hours. Today I told my bosses boss. Call me a snitch, but I'm not here to sit the fukk around. Then these mf's complain all day about how busy they are and i'm low key jealous. I've applied for new jobs and everything. The give a fukk levels get lower and lower.
:manny: an easy paycheck until you find something else

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Recently found out that my mother danced in videos . My mother...a professionally trained dancer under Alvin Ailey was a video model.. why mommmmy why??? To help a friend, she says.. ok, mommy , - what video ,what rapper . Her: just, some one from NYC....me- .wtf.!! ....do you care to expand on your explanation? There's hundred of ny rappers from that era , out back then Her - no . Then I told her that I'm disowning her til i get details
:mjcry:her- ok "CoCo" (my nickname" ) talk to you tomm. Love u" .me -No! I meant it. I am mad at you . Her-ok . Talk you Friday . :gucci:what Part of mad doesn't she understand?? I'm not calling

Mim-Wage Baller

ASAPdemon
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1. I love my profile pic deadass. When I saw that timb in person...:ohhh::wow:.
2. I'm nervous about my new role at my company. Being a young manager :hamster:.