Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Not really a gambler, but I did give $3 to a pool going around the office last week. We didn't win and now I want my $3 back.
Someone just told me that a dude who won $2,000 off a scratch off, put all the $2,000 back in scratch offs to win more money. :brianpumperdead:

I know he hurting for all that $2K back. Couldn't be me. :hubie:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I know the feeling sometimes. :justwhoo:

I be standing in line and then pulled out 6 dollars and some change and then have to quickly figure what's the best meal I can get for 6 dollars and some changes

shyt get real, quick! :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone just told me that a dude who won $2,000 off a scratch off, put all the $2,000 back in scratch offs to win more money. :brianpumperdead:

I know he hurting for all that $2K back. Couldn't be me. :hubie:
Wouldn't be me. I hit a scratch-off for $2k and I'm doing the Martin "Woo woo woo woo!" would have thought I won $2M.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I be standing in line and then pulled out 6 dollars and some change and then have to quickly figure what's the best meal I can get for 6 dollars and some changes

shyt get real, quick! :mjcry:
Don't sweat it tho. I got you next time big dawg. :banderas:

I remember me and old co-worker at my old job we be rushing to bojangles, but there always be a line in the drive thru, so we just clock back in and chill eating the food while on the clock. :russ:

I'll never forget the one time when I left my box at work, so the next day when I come back, box was empty, someone actually ate the leg I left in there. Wasn't even mad, Bojangles be that good tho. :gooodlawd:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Don't sweat it tho. I got you next time big dawg. :banderas:

I remember me and old co-worker at my old job we be rushing to bojangles, but there always be a line in the drive thru, so we just clock back in and chill eating the food while on the clock. :russ:

I'll never forget the one time when I left my box at work, so the next day when I come back, box was empty, someone actually ate the leg I left in there. Wasn't even mad, Bojangles be that good tho. :gooodlawd:

I use to do that shyt when i worked at Target; clock out, go get something to eat and then clock back in :lolbron:

Word, damn, whoever it was they was hungry as a bytch! :pachaha:

But yeah, then u think about it and u like "shyt, it is Bojangles, shyt is good. I understand" :russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
I just can't imagine myself doing it for years and never win anything.
:francis:
Yeah gambling is that bullshyt for real. Definitely for optimistic people. I went to Atlantic City once, got $5 worth of nickels and played until they were gone. I was done after that :russ:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
goodfellas-main.jpg

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
The East Coast got some pros but the biggest cons is that people be overreactive:lolbron:

Dont know if this true but I heard the South and West Coast is more relaxed and laidback. As for bishes, I keep hearing ATL and Houston is da spott but neva been there.

Curious af thooo