Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I just woke up from a scary dream. I felt alone and trapped in the dream. I couldn't escape feeling anxious, lonely, and scared. The feeling surrounding me removed light from my world and left me in darkness. I felt like every breath I took brought me closer to my last breath. I felt like somebody was drowning me and keeping me from escaping. I felt very much alone and helpless. I woke up in a panic breathing heavily. I feel like somebody tried to drown me.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just went in on the new hire survey. "Yall got some work to do". Since this work is seasonal, I don't get PTO, so I asked to work an extra hour per day so I wouldn't lose the pay. Shiiiiitttt, drove up this bytch in the dark and said "fukk that" real quick. Plus I don't have enough work to keep me busy, I'm struggling to keep myself occupied now. Mentioned that in the survey too. Then my manager knows I don't have shyt to do because she's the only one that distributes the work, yet I still have to ask her. I won't be asking anymore. :manny:

My homegirl wants to start a consulting business and asked me to do some research. I wanted to start a consulting business, but gave up on the idea so I'm actually kind of hyped to see what I can find out for her. She hit me up about two other ideas she has too. Best part is, she'll pay without short changing. May even tell me to charge more. I love people that live in NY, nothing is too much for them.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Woke up from the craziest dream, it felt so damn real....and it was legit about Coli...

Apparently someone in JBO made a thread about how to get cheap tickets for basketball games....and my ass thought it would be a good idea to make a Youtube video tutorial on it.

:dead:

Its surreal how I remember the stats in my head right now, it had 11,298 views, 349 like and 149 dislikes and ALL the damn dislikes were coli nikkas. Someone even made a thread putting me on blast for making the video in the locker room and I got negged to oblivion.

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Even coli chicks I haven't spoken to in a year were negging the fukk outta me, one specifically posted "OP voice sound like he hasn't gotten his GED".....like man...that shyt felt so fukking real yall...can't believe it was a dream.

:ohhh:

This is why you don't eat pizza after 3 am.
:mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
unknown.png

:picard::picard::picard:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel very unsettled. Like "something" is going to happen, either good or bad that's going to change things forever. I hope it's good.