Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

N711oir

All Star
Daps
We are well aware of the law of self preservation/
But there is no NRA for the heart....

For couples in a flying trepez act the man catches the woman/ at times to show how much she trusts him/ she may have net removed

If you miss that catch.....
The fall the pain....
It is no different than pushing her off a building....to the body!

Subconsciously the body isn't a master in measuring mistakes .....

The potency of vulnerablity .........

We have to be willing to manually and mentally distinguish between the a$$holes and the lovers.....

:wow:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
OMG why can't girls take directions? Girls think they're so smart but they act stupid as fukk when given a direct order. I'm ten seconds away from saying,

"bytch if you're smart enough to think something stupid to say you're smart enough to do what the fukk I told your simple ass to do. You're asking a bunch of questions about something that requires being obedient and not being head strong. If you were as smart as you think you are you wouldn't be in this stupid ass situation I'm bailing you out of, again. Do what the fukk I tell you word for word. Run the motherfukking play, girls like you are the reason men think women can't play sports, you stupid fukking feminist. You want to give orders and be the boss but you can't take simple instructions. It doesn't take a system to keep you subservient to me, there's no conspiracy against your gender. Men just get shyt done while ya'll sit around asking questions about what men are doing. If you want to run the world it starts with being a soldier. STFU and do wtf I told your simple ass. And you wonder why you're single as fukk, a jump off, and had two husbands cut out on you. Learn to take directions, all of you, for fukk's sake."

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Its not bad....gotta keep trying it on different foods

For the month of October I'm doing a hot sauce study and critique

Had it with some honey chicken and fried rice....

I like it slightly acetic....the kick was just right...