Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My boy proposed to his girl this morning...

He met her right after we graduated high school and they went to the same university which was in 2008....so this was definitely a long time coming.

I'm going to a wedding next year

:wow:
Lmao damn, she still has to wait another year. I guess if you’ve been waiting a decade, what’s another year?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Well, I just re-installed Rift.......an MMORPG that I used to play about 5 years ago. Had to contact tech support to get my old account back so I didn't have to grind to max level from level 1. Still have to grind a few levels to get to the new max level but no biggie.

Now, I just have to correct these connection issues and I'll be back to randomly killing scrubs in PvP............:demonic:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Miles%20Davis(88-237-1)300.jpg

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Lmao damn, she still has to wait another year. I guess if you’ve been waiting a decade, what’s another year?
Hopefully not that long :mjhardlaugh: I just figure we won't see a wedding til sometime in 2019....

Developer position in Bethesda came through to my inbox. The commute is dumb, but it did mention remote days. I’m going to see if I can negotiate more work from home days

Bethesda?! The game developer? Damn you could be a legit insider working that type of job, and inside hook ups.
:chappelleomg:

Come here, its been a while since I've made inappropriate advances towards you.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Just found my old J-Kwon cd....

Best album, aint skip 1 track :wow:

"My momma put me in the system, she locked me up
When I think about it, i aint know none of my family"

:mjcry:
he dont talk much so everybody wanna fight him
every school i went too, nobody liked him
never could be right, i tried sometimes
so i just chill by myself and cried sometimes
all i asked from god is to buy some time
tumblr_pfj9irVNe01xbc9hyo1_250.gif

im bout to take a trip back in time real quick

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully not that long :mjhardlaugh: I just figure we won't see a wedding til sometime in 2019....

Bethesda?! The game developer? Damn you could be a legit insider working that type of job, and inside hook ups.
:chappelleomg:

Come here, its been a while since I've made inappropriate advances towards you.
I bet you’ll be casket sharp at the wedding too. It’s a Business Intelligence developer, not games. and lol didn’t you have a girlfriend? I remember you talking about cuddling with someone. What happened?