Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

MMA

Superstar
Daps
My barber is Asian, he uses scissors, combs, and clippers on my hair. He loves black hair and considers it an honor to cut my hair. When I show up he's smiling ear to ear. He gives me the best line up I've ever had. I get a free haircut after going 5 times, he's fast, and he listens. I also never have to wait. I spent decades only going to black barbers who'd charge me 50 dollar a cut. I always had to wait even when I made an appointment. I felt like they didn't appreciate that I was spending 50 plus tip every 3 weeks and I took my business elsewhere. My barber of 3 years canceled one of my appointments because I canceled once in 3 years. After that I decided to move on. My Asian barber treats me like he values my time, money, and loyalty.

I try to spend my money with black people because I have a business too, but I will not have my loyalty treated as something with little value. Return business sustains businesses. Not only did I spent 50 every 3 weeks I brought them loyal customers. So for them to cancel my appointment was mad disrespect. Black businesses NEED to treat the black dollar respectfully and stop treating non black people like their dollar has more value. shyt isn't cool to me and as a business owner I think that's hustling backwards.

I treat the black dollar like it's gold. Non black people tell me I treat black people noticeably better than on blacks. LOL I don't deny it. I love my people and I need my people to love me too.
full

Only business alive for black man and instead of going to another black barber, you are in here juelzing while saying you are black business owner who should also see the other side of the hardship many of us deal with. Delusional at it's finest.

Last edited:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Having an external hemorrhoid is a bytch. That motherfukker dun blew up on me and won't stop leaking.

:mjcry:
You've had this issue for a few months now
How are you dealing with it, any stomach related pain I'm bedridden - life is over :picard:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You've had this issue for a few months now
How are you dealing with it :picard:

I've had the hemorrhoid for a month now but my intestinal issue for a year.

I got the hemorrhoid after a 4 day straight bout of diarrhea.

Luckily it seems my intestinal issues are getting better and I will be scheduling the CT scan, endoscopy, and colonoscopy Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully doc has a free slot.

I've just been dealing with it, as I don't take medications (can't swallow pills).

I have developed a irregular heart beat through. Any time I'm in pain, my heart rate becomes irregular.

Having shytty insurance is a bytch.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
full

Only business alive for black man and instead of going to another black barber, you are in here juelzing while saying you are black business owner who should also see the other side of the hardship many of us deal with. Delusional at it's finest.
Son talking about he pro black on a few pages back
And patting himself on the back on some love black people shyt

But post this :mjlol::deadrose:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I've had the hemorrhoid for a month now but my intestinal issue for a year.

I got the hemorrhoid after a 4 day straight bout of diarrhea.

Luckily it seems my intestinal issues are getting better and I will be scheduling the CT scan, endoscopy, and colonoscopy Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully doc has a free slot.

I've just been dealing with it, as I don't take medications (can't swallow pills).

I have developed a irregular heart beat through. Any time I'm in pain, my heart rate becomes irregular.

Having shytty insurance is a bytch.
I'm sorry breh, hope it all gets figured out :mjcry: I was seeing your posts and noticed you were having health issue.

Son talking about he pro black on a few pages back
And patting himself on the back on some love black people shyt

But post this :mjlol::deadrose:
writing paragraphs to left us know he ain't shyt and whole logical shtick his always throwing around is bullshyt :mjlol: