Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

MMA

Superstar
Daps
This nikka picked her up, brought her to an outdoor aquarium, to dinner and she's texting my girl whining about small details :mjlol:

I only left the house to go on a group car drive, she picked up several groceries and she told me to enjoy my time with my friend/business partner whose over while she cooked for 3 hours. :ohlawd:

I'm beatboxing tonight, this nikka spent 100+ thinking that's the wave:mjgrin:

You see being a perfect man get's you nowhere fast, it's better to execute perfection at certain moments - not all moments. What a time to be a live :blessed:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This nikka picked her up, brought her to an outdoor aquarium, to dinner and she's texting my girl whining about small details :mjlol:

I only left the house to go on a group car drive, she picked up several groceries and she told me to enjoy my time with my friend/business partner whose over while she cooked for 3 hours. :ohlawd:

I'm beatboxing tonight, this nikka spent 100+ thinking that's the wave:mjgrin: What a time to be a live :blessed:
Story?:jbhmm:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
One of my girlfriend roommate is like on the 4th-6th date with this brother

Homie sounds like a good dude, dentist, hairline intact, he really going out his way to impress her like a fool :mjlol:

I can't blame him, she's a driven career orientated woman with her income right, nice when she wants, heard enough about her spending habits tho:huhldup:

nikka brought her to some nice restaurants that I've never heard about before but I can hear the 60-100 + dollar plates just from the name. he has to be like a grand in :damn:
Still didn't hit. She's whining about little things he does but I know enough about her that he could do a quarter of his deliverance and she'd still be impressed :dead:

edit* my nikka was over so we were playing csgo and talking about we are going to do for the next 3 months. We usually cook together on Saturday morning (I was out - group drive) to meal prep together but I was busy

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
So let's say if normally girls have stomach pains after fukking with me, I'm hitting the cervix I assume. You can handle that or Nah? Asking for @Otis Kane Jr. :lupe:

It could also be attributed to the position but yeah...I suppose that's possible.

Of course I could take it though. That's pleasurable pain.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
DMC4SE_V_4.gif