Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I don't know why the mods deleted my comment. The comment didn't receive any warning points and it got hella daps. They are tyrannical and move like Trump. They can't delete my comment because they don't like it. I didn't violate any rules, my comment was positive, and and I got hella daps for it. I would be getting more too if they hadn't deleted my comment without notice or explanation. They let shyt posters spam the boards with shyt nobody wants to see. Racist shyt. Gay shyt. Hateful shyt. Ignorant shyt. A lot of anti black shyt. Pedophile shyt too.

If I cared enough I'd make an issue of this, but I don't care enough to do it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Phonte's a better rapper than Big Pooh but Pooh has the better solo discography by a country mile :jbhmm:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
giphy.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Damn here these mfers go again with this loud ass dubstep techno concert shyt again. Need to turn that weak shyt they playing all the way the fukk off.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Don't you ever make no mistake
Baby I've got what it takes
And there's no way you'll ever get me
Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me
Cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you baby
You can't believe it, you can't conceive it
And you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
And I know you hate it, and you can't take it
You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
My barber is Asian, he uses scissors, combs, and clippers on my hair. He loves black hair and considers it an honor to cut my hair. When I show up he's smiling ear to ear. He gives me the best line up I've ever had. I get a free haircut after going 5 times, he's fast, and he listens. I also never have to wait. I spent decades only going to black barbers who'd charge me 50 dollar a cut. I always had to wait even when I made an appointment. I felt like they didn't appreciate that I was spending 50 plus tip every 3 weeks and I took my business elsewhere. My barber of 3 years canceled one of my appointments because I canceled once in 3 years. After that I decided to move on. My Asian barber treats me like he values my time, money, and loyalty.

I try to spend my money with black people because I have a business too, but I will not have my loyalty treated as something with little value. Return business sustains businesses. Not only did I spent 50 every 3 weeks I brought them loyal customers. So for them to cancel my appointment was mad disrespect. Black businesses NEED to treat the black dollar respectfully and stop treating non black people like their dollar has more value. shyt isn't cool to me and as a business owner I think that's hustling backwards.

I treat the black dollar like it's gold. Non black people tell me I treat black people noticeably better than on blacks. LOL I don't deny it. I love my people and I need my people to love me too.