Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I am fukking furious right now. I don't like when people play with my fukking money. I could strangle this bytch right now. I'm a black man in America trying to make a honest living from my own business. I got bills due I need my money when nikkas say they're going to have it. I fulfilled my end of the deal. This is why I don't trust corporations or non street people. When I sold weed nikkas always had my money or my product on time. I'm doing LEGAL shyt now and these nikkas stay playing with my money.

I am hot right now. I made all the money I needed to make this month and its wrapped in the digital world on some bullshyt. These bytch ass motherfukkers didn't apologize for the inconvenience. I want to kill these motherfukkers right now but I'm not going to do it.

nikkas don't understand the stress I deal with on the daily. I don't have family or friends to fall back on. It's just me in this bytch and I'm a motherfukking man of my word. If I say I'm going to do a job I show up early and leave late. I am professional as fukk and these motherfukkers keep fukking around my god damn money. I want to kill these nikkas with my bare motherfukking hands right now.

I need to pray because these past three weeks have been fukking hell. I can't take this anymore I'm going to fukk someone up. I got another job in 4 hours and I haven't slept all night because I've been tracking down my money. THIS AIN"T EVEN SOME STREET shyt. These are corporations run by cracker ass crackers. I wish this was some street shyt because I'd be masked up with my rifle right now.

I'm just trying to pay my fukking bills. I did the work I'm just asking for my pay.

Why is being black so fukking hard sometimes. God damn can a nikka live? God fukking damn. I ain't done nothing wrong.

I can't take this anymore. Im fukking trying my best. Please God help me. Please give me strength. Please give me patience. Please help me help myself. I just need a sign that this is going to work out. I can't deal with another loss. I can't do it. Please Lord fukking please God I can't do this anymore.

I can't even cry. I have no tears left. I gotta breathe and calm down. I can figure this out. I just gotta chill.

Last edited:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
God is fukking good. fukk a non believer. I had to pay my rent at 8am. I randomly woke up at 751A and all my money was in my account. I slept an hour and half and I feel like I slept 4 hours. This also proves God is black. I've never been late or short with my rent, I know these Asians expect me to be I haven't been for like 4 years.

I love paying rent when the rent is due. shyt feels good as fukk. Sent my girl some money so she could do her thing, set some aside for my tattoo, and I put some in my savings. God damn I cannot believe this shyt worked out.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can really see why people get into body building. Been working with dumbbells again and it just feels good overall when I complete a set. The 15lb set is too light, I like the 20’s a lot but I’d love to work with a 25lb set or heavier. I can squat with them just fine, but shoulder work is hell.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I can really see why people get into body building. Been working with dumbbells again and it just feels good overall when I complete a set. The 15lb set is too light, I like the 20’s a lot but I’d love to work with a 25lb set or heavier. I can squat with them just fine, but shoulder work is hell.
God is good.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I wonder how many dead remains have gone unidentified because they can't find the dead person's dentist to get their dental records? :jbhmm:

I don't have a set dentist I go to what if I perish and only my teeth are left? :lupe:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I had a package delivered this morning. Delivery confirmed. However, I have no package.

I'm certain that grumpy bytch at the front desk cuffed my shyt...:aicmon: