Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
feeling depressed just as usual and going back to bed to sleep the pain away again. being around other people just makes me feel worse. what annoys me is some people don't have a single clue that i'm depressed and expect me to put on an act to make them feel comfortable like i'm a fukking robot. they don't care and i don't fukking care to tell them.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I love this new soap. I smell so damn good :ahh:
That soap bet not have cost more than 3 dollars.....

images

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
RIP XXXtentacion.

I made Asian food my bytch. It's arguably the hardest food to make and I naturally can do it. I ain't Asian and I don't try to be. I'm a nikka from the flats. My chef told me I learn quickly and its impressive. I thought she was just being nice. It used to take me years to figure out a cuisine or recipe when I first started cooking. 3 years into cooking it took 8 months to learn a new cuisine. Now I can get a new cuisine down in like 5 tries of cooking it.

I can't take credit for my ability because I've had chefs, cooks, and bakers teach me a lot. I'm fukking thankful and humbled by the help I get. Chef Paul at Summer Kitchen gave me his card and told me I have a great attitude and to stick with it. He also invited me work in his kitchen 3 days a week. Brown Sugar Kitchen offered me a job. Chef Tanya Holland is why I moved to this city. I am self taught for the most part and I started late in life.

My new chef is a pit master. My BBQ game is about to be epic. Our oven is the size of a wall of a house. Our smoker is the size of a wall of house. We burn wood all day and cook meet all day. We make our own sauces top to bottom and we have many. I'm going to be a BBQ master in a year I swear to God. I might open my own fish fry and BBQ spot. Best part about my new job is the owner of company is a Black man. I told him my business plan and he offered to be my mentor.

I keep getting cosigned by professional I respect. I gotta force myself to finish school. It's the last thing I need.

Swear to god I can make every part of meal from scratch. Drinks, entrees, apps, desserts, bread, pickles, olives, mayo, etc. I can make all that shyt.

I'm 4 years into my journey and I love what I do because I learn new things everyday and get better everyday. I want to have a culinary school for black kids. I want my youths to have a universal skill that will allow them to start a business or earn good money before the age of 18 without a college degree. There are 16yo kitchen managers leading grown ass people. The food industry is the second biggest industry in the world. Everybody has to eat everyday period. I'd love to see black people dominate the food industry.