Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
LOL I bet she owns a Nirvana shirt and doesn't know who the band Hole is either. I know the band T is stylish right now and I've learned to be forgiving. I wish black people would wear a Tower Of Power, Chuck Berry, or even R Kelly shirt. LOL. We gotta exalt our own. What about Little Richard, Stevie Wonder, or Sam Cooke? Maybe we should a T shirt company that exalts our stars. Make them cheap looking and call them vintage. We could have an RNB T shirt line too. Aaliyah from Queen of the Damned should be on a T. Halle Berry in Sword Fish when she goes topless should be on a T. TLC, etc. The options are infinite because we are a talented beautiful people.

Excuse me, I'm feeling being black hella hard right now. God damn it's amazing, isn't it?
All fax lol

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
My little brother is a whole decade younger than me and is waaaay more practical and level-headed. He always gives me the :usure:/:what:/:comeon: type looks when it should be the other way around.:russ:

I'm really proud of that dude he turned from a knucklehead to a nikka with a mortgage who's trying to find the best deal on a lawnmower seemingly overnight. I'm still apartment living getting high every day.:mjlit:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xfinity really just transferred me to 3 motherfukkers in 3 minutes. i told them all the same thing, each one talm'bout sum, "i ain't the one, hold on a minute" :dwillhuh:

edit: they transferred me 2 more times then hung up :gucci:
I used to work for them. They have the poorest customer service model I have ever seen. The director of customers service or whatever the fukk he did, had these bullshyt metrics on how they gauge good customer service. They would mass hire customer service agents, freeze technician hiring, pay out the ass in overtime instead of just hiring people. Technicians were clocking six figures easy. So now you have all this new business coming in and no technicians to service them. Talking about "we want to encourage self-service". That's why if you notice when you call it always points you to the website or the options through your tv. I only worked there three months and it was just awful to see a business that big be so inept.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
i’ve been seeing, well now we’re in a relationship together... this guy from work.. he’s a black hebrew israelite. i don’t care about the general public’s opinionbut it does have me questioning things like how’d his family would feel about that. i’ve asked him and he said it’s okay. his step mother is white and his mom is half white. but at the same time i still feel skeptical, but i trust his direction and let him lead.

other than that, so far so good. he’s a great guy, has a lot of self discipline, makes me want to become a better person, makes me feel secure, learn from him and walk the same path of righteousness.
^^^

this isnt directed at you but this why i don't take these "problack" and "militants" serious

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
1ddsjtozwsl11.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This nikka said "Oh you coulda called me when you was on your way to the comedy club in Baltimore." "Oh you drove all the way to Ocean City. It's a 3 hour ride. You couldn't take 2 seconds to call me on the ride up."

:rudy:

I call him with much hesitation while I am putting together my dresser and he gonna say "Oh why don't you call me when you are free" with a fukking attitude.

:why:

Do you want me to call you while I am busy or not? I only even called your negative and depressing ass because you begged me to in a damn text.

I haven't even seen let alone had sex with you in 5 years. You are selfish, a downer and broke. The only reason I talk to you because you act like you're depressed.

That is the last phone conversation we'll be having. I ain't trying to have you on my line messing up my situation with the guy are really want. I tried to be nice and I'm done.

Breh talking about he don't go out. Sit at home waiting in me to call when he just posted him in the club with 50.

:what:

Talking about "I was gonna invite you." Yeah I am sure. Trying to get some ass off of another dude's name. :beli: I'm straight. I ain't a groupie. I don't run after celebrities nor the dudes who stand next to them.

Boy good fukking bye:nahnah: