Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Dm4mWcGXsAYJTaz.jpg:large

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Been looking into this Keto shyt. I’m a believer but with the different alternative ingredients all being some sort of nut product, this would be harder than I thought :mjcry: goddamn histamines

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Been looking into this Keto shyt. I’m a believer but with the different alternative ingredients all being some sort of nut product, this would be harder than I thought :mjcry: goddamn histamines
Let’s start a different one then. Let’s ,as in me too, just try a different approach to food. Let’s go brorlic on veggies & maybe try fish. Idk I’m here to support you & I’ll join the journey if you let me :thumbsup:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The mayor talking about throwing a Hall of Fame parade for Ray Lewis :russ: Meanwhile, some schoools were delayed for 4 days due to lack of AC, streets are fukked up, infrasture is poor, etc. A million better uses for the money.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i’ve been seeing, well now we’re in a relationship together... this guy from work.. he’s a black hebrew israelite. i don’t care about the general public’s opinionbut it does have me questioning things like how’d his family would feel about that. i’ve asked him and he said it’s okay. his step mother is white and his mom is half white. but at the same time i still feel skeptical, but i trust his direction and let him lead.

other than that, so far so good. he’s a great guy, has a lot of self discipline, makes me want to become a better person, makes me feel secure, learn from him and walk the same path of righteousness.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
- the coded :mjpls: intention behind the phrase "young professionals" has gotten outta hand, and this is when both black and white people use that phrase :sas1:

- love ride or die homies who you can hit at the last minute like "wanna go to this" and they're 90% of the time like "yea...getting my ticket now" :hug:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
White Boy Rick dropping this Friday...same day as Florence

Gary Oldman was right, it STILL aint white boy day :dead: