• Dap
Reactions: Dip

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I had around a year run as an atheist, I also was reading the 48 laws over and over and on top of that I wasn't a man at the time just a man-child so I was lying my ass off trying to get ahead and hit so many people with "I swear to God:what:" and many people lowered their suspicions and accepted or at least pretended to accepted my bullshyt. That's just one example of many showcasing my past lame ass ways.:snoop:

Not on some brag shyt but these days I get labeled real a lot and I am, but as part of that realness I'm always compelled to let people know I've been a1 since day 2 and when they ask me to explain it's always embarrassing but I do it so I don't have that disgusting feeling of fearing that someone is going to discover a pile of my bullshyt. With that said the person you are truly are deep down is going to recognize when someone else is truly similar to you deep down in their truth and I've met quite a few cats who I can tell taught themselves how to be real well into their twenties but aren't upfront about their less than reputable pasts so they're still some fake ass nikkas in my book. [/random]

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Building owner is on my ass for rent, even if I'm a day late.

nikka struggling to keep tenants and he's taking it out on me. :pachaha:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I thought I'd cook less after quitting my job. I cook more, I'm more creative in the kitchen, I'm having fun, and I'm exploring cuisines that interest me. I've come up with damn near five new recipes in the past 5 days. I cook everyday. I cook my drinks, snacks, cocktails, sauces, salsa, gravies, stocks, toppings, meats, veggies, and meals. I'm going to start baking ASAP. When I learn to bake I'll be able to say I can make every part of a meal from scratch. I'm proud of myself because I'm expressing my memories and not recreating things I know people will love. I quit my job because I wanted to cook my memories and explore brown people food. I was sad to not be in a professional kitchen, I felt like I wasn't a professional anymore, but I'll always be a professional no matter what kitchen I cook in because I am a professional.

I'm learning to make mexican food in an interesting style. The girl I'm fukking with right now is from Mexico and we cook together. She put me on game. Mexican food is more than taco trucks and taco bell and I can't wait to show the world what it is and what it can be. I'm appropriating the fukk out of Mexican culture and I'm going to steal Asian culture next. I noticed every major ethnic group steals black culture and makes hella money from our culture. I'm going to steal other cultures, put a black spin on them, and make money from it. I really hope Hispanics and Asians get as mad as I get when I see them biting our shyt and showing now love. LMAO I ain't showing no love either, I might call my food business Pull Up or No Smoke because I wish they would pull up. They won't because they don't want no smoke.

Black people it's time for us to start jacking and flipping whatever we can profit off. I'll go first. When I make my first million it'll all make sense.
:blessed:

I see our financial future. It's fukking beautiful and vengeful just like the word of God, all praise to the most high.
:banderas:

I see us being a factor in the next cycle of the world if we're as ruthless as we should be. We gotta show no love to and keep our foot on the necks of any race profiting from us without breaking us off a percentage.
:demonic:
Non nikkas want to be cool nikkas, well cool and nikkas wouldn't exist without us. We need all our money for that.
:win:

Non nikkas going to be mad and we're going to be eating.
:umad: They're exceptionally mad and I love it.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always

How you have on a Metallica shirt and not know they discography:dead:

LOL I bet she owns a Nirvana shirt and doesn't know who the band Hole is either. I know the band T is stylish right now and I've learned to be forgiving. I wish black people would wear a Tower Of Power, Chuck Berry, or even R Kelly shirt. LOL. We gotta exalt our own. What about Little Richard, Stevie Wonder, or Sam Cooke? Maybe we should a T shirt company that exalts our stars. Make them cheap looking and call them vintage. We could have an RNB T shirt line too. Aaliyah from Queen of the Damned should be on a T. Halle Berry in Sword Fish when she goes topless should be on a T. TLC, etc. The options are infinite because we are a talented beautiful people.

Excuse me, I'm feeling being black hella hard right now. God damn it's amazing, isn't it?