Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Search “geechee” on here for the years before Vice made that documentary (2016) and it’s one page

Since 2016? 12 pages of people claiming to be geechee from fukking Alabama and shyt :russ:

This what I was saying the other day @THE RETIRED SKJ about nikkas being stone cold weirdos.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Consider inflation

True. I guess $10 was considered a lot back then. And she said that they were good seats too. I'm glad she got to see some great artists. Nowadays you have to travel to Nashville or Chatanooga to see someone of that caliber due to our city's high Entertainment Tax. :martin:

She also saw Star Wars in 1977 for $1.29. :gucci:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Don’t be lying on me... keep that nasty ass, stinky ass, salty ass trash to ya self.
Bout to go hit up walmart now

Spam heaven

giphy.gif

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Imma just slang dope again like I did in highschool.

I might have only 1 week experience, but its better than nothing. Cause this winning the lottery shyt not panning out.

And not even fukking my boss makes this "promotion" appealing....this a lot of shyt for a measly ass raise

:francis:
I have nothing to say but laugh at you :bryan: :bryan:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
:scustblue:

Charlemagne needs his ass beat for giving this mediocre cac a platform and allowing him to think his opinion on black people matters.

Agreed. I have no issue with yt’s giving their opinions on black issues when it comes to our fight against this racist ass system as long as they know and let it be known that it’s coming from an outside perspective and they’re respectful. But CTG just sits there while Andrew goes on and on about what we as black people need to do about not only this oppressive system but our internal issues as well.:what: I’ll slap the shyt outta Shultz.

Funny enough Shultz put me on to the rise and grind podcast hosted by Daniel Freeman, a militant hustler from “west side Compton homie” who refers to yts as devils and drops gems for nikkas to find their way outta wage slavery. So I’d thank Andrew as I’m stepping over his half unconscious body.:skip:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
we not even halfway through the month and I got only $2 left in my account and in person. Only realised this when I went to swipe my card at the grocery store till and my shyt got declined twice. Had to go to the ATM outside the store to check how much I really have left and shyt really hit me in the feels. I'm only getting payed in 2 weeks times.....and im out of groceries already :to:

Live on a broke student budget, brehs :mjcry: