Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I remember growing up and my little homies dad was one of the neighborhood drunks and he'd give us beer so my little crew was always over there. He would try and play ball with us from time to time and he wouldn't be able to dribble properly and would have trouble making a layup but the thing is he was a D1 player back in the day and the only way I can explain this is that I could see in his eyes that his brain was still functioning at a high basketball level but his body had deteriorated to the point of him getting drug easily by drunk teenagers with average skills. As fukked up as it sounds he's one of the reasons I rarely drink outside of social situations.

@Otis Kane Jr. If you don't have some good job at Gulf Stream waiting for you I'd suggest that you stay away from the C-Port.
:dwillhuh: Huh?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Dominic00ns acting up on no nikkas city data :mjpls: huh what they saying and what you saying?
check the Americas forum. DR and CARICOM thread. some Dominc00n had a problem with me mentioning that the Dominican immigrants in the ABC islands are black. he kept being :mjpls: so now i'm shytting on Dominicans. And he can't say shyt because my island (Aruba) is much richer than DR.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Nicki a scary as bytch, she made sure security was protecting her ass but now wanna talk rah rah shyt on radio

:dafuqyoutalmbout:

BET awards on the way tho, if yall wanna scrap with titties flying out I'm cool with that tho

:hubie:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
DmyqDLhV4AAmNB7.jpg:large