And so it continues :mjgrin:
PzS7.gif

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I remember growing up and my little homies dad was one of the neighborhood drunks and he'd give us beer so my little crew was always over there. He would try and play ball with us from time to time and he wouldn't be able to dribble properly and would have trouble making a layup but the thing is he was a D1 player back in the day and the only way I can explain this is that I could see in his eyes that his brain was still functioning at a high basketball level but his body had deteriorated to the point of him getting drug easily by drunk teenagers with average skills. As fukked up as it sounds he's one of the reasons I rarely drink outside of social situations.

@Otis Kane Jr. If you don't have some good job at Gulf Stream waiting for you I'd suggest that you stay away from the C-Port.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I tell nikkas time and time again. You shouldn't wife or impregnate cute women. If you catch a beautiful one that's awesome, got a pretty one on deck that's great, average face with a nice body that's whats up, but if she's cute you're fukking up. Think long and hard about the last time you saw a cute woman over the age of 30... Did you think of one? Great, now think about how long it took you to think of one and know that that one in a million older cute faced chick is probably not the one you deal with. Funny enough the only exception would be the Ella Mae type that's posted above this. She's cuteish but her face is strong as shyt, secure and sturdy so it can withstand the winds of time.

ella-mai-bood-up-music-video@800x600-696x522.jpg

But this cute ass soft face chick is gonna hit a wall HARD in a few years.

Elle mai's iron face ass is gonna hit the same wall, bust right through it and keep on being kinda cute.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
@4everMoor
Did you tell me about this rendition a while back?!
I thought about you...

Man, I just had 5 OBEs - Curled up in the fetal position, mind blown, & amazed at how she made me love this song, LOL.

Girl is so, so wicked!