Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
waxed p*ssy is the greatest thing ever. so soft and smooth and visually appealing.
esp when it's all fat and bloated and pops out through the thighs when her legs are together and looks like a burger :noah:

Those fat ones.... dear lord....

A thing of fukking beauty.

:blessed:

xtina1.jpg

2hs0jsn.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:patrice:What kind of vibes you've been getting from her when you two chat?

The worst thing you can do is misinterpret someone being kind vs being interested in you.
That's true. But I am clueless on that type of thing. You likely right. I wouldn't be slacking if I were better at interpreting. I mean I don't get any different vibe than with other women. I just over complicate things.

She is nice in general, atleast from the times I've seen her, but that could just be her overall personality. I don't know if her friend has told her anything. Especially since we worked together for some time and she knew I was interested in her friend. Of course she never helped. And I just never tried to take things further myself. She younger than me but I don't really care about the age difference. I don't know if she was interested before and it died down or what. What I need to do is start dating randoms so I won't be stuck contemplating on the few I'm really interested in. Cuz yeah I want her, but there are a few others I'd gladly take that come by the job or I see often. Seems like I'm a player with all these women but I have none. Maybe dating a few random women would keep me entertained and have a backup plan just in case things don't work. And I mean, I doubt I'll be upset if the girl rejects me, cuz at this point, atleast I tried. Which is something I rarely do. I just gotta kick myself in the ass and try. Stop thinking so much. Like the quote I have on my preview window lock screen says, "if you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it."

I doubt it'd be smart to tell her that I have been interested in her or in love with her and scare her off. I'm thinking more along the lines like, hey I'm free this weekend, so which day can I take you out on a date? Like being random. Cuz pouring your heart out to a woman isn't always a wise choice.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After talking to a member of this board, I came to realized that I low key have been taking the coli seriously. Not in real life but trying to be somewhat honest and real in TLR is a recipe for disaster. :mjlol:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So The Roots and Marsha Ambrosius were incredible last night. And Talib on the turntables, :smile:

One thing though- what's with everyone covering Sade's Love Is Stronger Than Pride lately? Her music period is religious to me, I don't care how powerful your voice is, you have to do that shyt some real justice or don't do it at ALL.

When Lauryn did it, she did a really nice breezy soulful take on it. And while Marsha can blow a g-damn building down with her voice, I wasn't feeling her rendition. But she made up for it with Say Yes and Butterflies, her arias man :whew::salute:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Need to quit slacking and ask this girl out. She comes by my job every so often and her best friend used to work with me. I just make small talk with her but never go further. Gotta just invite her out to dinner or something and say fukk it, what's the worse that can happen. Can't be as bad as kicking myself after letting her keep walking away, cuz one day she ain't gonna walk back. And I'm already torturing the women at work with my foolishness about it. I need to get over myself, now if only I'd act on it and not just talk. :mjcry:
Read your own sig breh...

:willross:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
chump hasnt paid me on ebay yet, trying to message me n shyt. no pay no ship nukka

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So The Roots and Marsha Ambrosius were incredible last night. And Talib on the turntables, :smile:

One thing though- what's with everyone covering Sade's Love Is Stronger Than Pride lately? Her music period is religious to me, I don't care how powerful your voice is, you have to do that shyt some real justice or don't do it at ALL.

When Lauryn did it, she did a really nice breezy soulful take on it. And while Marsha can blow a g-damn building down with her voice, I wasn't feeling her rendition. But she made up for it with Say Yes and Butterflies, her arias man :whew::salute:

What or where was this?:damn:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Sent my resume to my old boss a few days ago per her request. Haven't heard from her yet :patrice:

I'm ready to leave from this job and achieve the next level of Black excellence. I've exhausted this position, and nothing new has opened up. Trying to fire them before they fire me :sadcam:
:blessed: she finally hit a nicca back, asking if I'm interested in the position, bish I wouldn't have sent you my resume if I wasn't :what:

I like the company I'm at, but they probably won't need me in 6 months, time to get to the next level :blessed:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
What or where was this?:damn:

Summerstage's closing concert sponsored by CapOne. They gave out free tickets a few weeks ago to customers.

I hadn't heard Respond/React, What They Do, the classics in a long ass time, Black Thought was spitting dat hot fiyah :noah: