Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Need to quit slacking and ask this girl out. She comes by my job every so often and her best friend used to work with me. I just make small talk with her but never go further. Gotta just invite her out to dinner or something and say fukk it, what's the worse that can happen. Can't be as bad as kicking myself after letting her keep walking away, cuz one day she ain't gonna walk back. And I'm already torturing the women at work with my foolishness about it. I need to get over myself, now if only I'd act on it and not just talk. :mjcry:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need to quit slacking and ask this girl out. She comes by my job every so often and her best friend used to work with me. I just make small talk with her but never go further. Gotta just invite her out to dinner or something and say fukk it, what's the worse that can happen. Can't be as bad as kicking myself after letting her keep walking away, cuz one day she ain't gonna walk back. And I'm already torturing the women at work with my foolishness about it. I need to get over myself, now if only I'd act on it and not just talk. :mjcry:
Do it breh. You never know what could happen. You never when your last chance a Be

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
My roommate is so about his business, Im legitimately not sure he's ever sat on our couch before.

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:patrice:What kind of vibes you've been getting from her when you two chat?

The worst thing you can do is misinterpret someone being kind vs being interested in you.