Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went to see my baby sister and she got her hair done. Now tell mi she walked in the house with this kind of hair style...:dwillhuh:

C-bob.png

Similar to this hairstyle but you can tell it wasn't finish. She wanted to get a "crochet" hairstyle but it was never finish and the African women who was fixing her hair told her they will not be able to finish her hair according to my baby sister... She was crying after my cousin told her from the beginning to look for another salon or wait till her African friend come and do it for her at half that price they were charging her. She didn't listen and now her $80 bucks is gone. :snoop:

My aunts and cousins were laughing at her. :snoop:. Just....:snoop:... I hate seeing my baby sister unhappy... :beli:.. I guess I have to save the day once again...

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I swear 99% of all religious people are hypocrites. Ive seen too much fukk shyt with my own eyes :smh:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
One of the things that annoys me is whenever there's a scandal of some sort, they always have to tie it to Watergate and add "gate" to it (i.e., Deflategate, Spygate, etc.).

insomniac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Haven't smoked pot in 25 days and still failed a drug test for a decent job. :mjcry:
Didn't even cross my mind at the possibility of failing a drug test. :mjcry:
Probably have to pawn everything I own by the end of the week. :mjcry:
Pray for me thecoli.com :mjcry:

:francis:

Last edited: