Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna call you right now and just sit on the phone breathing and refer to you as "bae".
*breathing on phone for about 5 mins*

"what you doing"
"nothing"

"what you doing?"
"nothing"

when you have hour long phone convo's that go like that, that's how you know its wrap one way or another, either yall getting married or its not going to work.:pachaha:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*breathing on phone for about 5 mins*

"what you doing"
"nothing"

"what you doing?"
"nothing"

when you have hour long phone convo's that go like that, that's how you know its wrap one way or another, either yall getting married or its not going to work.:pachaha:
LMMFAO!! Yes!!

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Here it is brehs. Got that post UFC 192 talk on the podcast and why Jon Jones might be the GOAT if he wins a few more fights. Sugar Shane Mosley comes on as well. NFL kicker talk

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What happened?
Gave someone the benefit of the doubt, I try to see the good in people but I got one to many war wounds on my ass from it coming back and biting me. A spade is a spade from now on.

edit: The funny thing is one of them thinks its because of the money. :smh: Nah nikka its because of the blatant disrespect after I warned you how it was going to go down.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
When the fukk did I become Mr Advice. Don't these people know I'm crazy on top of being super capricious?

This nikka just really broke off his engagement because I said that's what I'd do in his situation. They gone learn one of these days. J Reid has issues, don't let the "good talking" fool you.:pachaha: