Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
My cousin's homeboy is talking about buying a crib. He's 31, single with no wife or kids. His logic is that he's tired of paying rent and he feels he needs to own something. Fair enough :ehh: But then he says how he looks on facebook :snoop: and sees people buying homes and fronting like they're living the "good life" so he needs to get on his grind. In the mean time, he doesn't even have a savings account, he's in crazy debt basically living paycheck to paycheck :noah:and he's always broke :sadcam: Nor is he looking for any jobs to improve his income because he's content being at his current job where he can sit around playing games on his phone all day :beli: Yet he wants to live in some fancy modern house with all the top amenities .

Maybe I'm being too critical but I think it's all kinda backwards :aicmon:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
One of my boys who was in my Group Home got killed earlier today , smh he ain't deserve it son was a great kid just unfortunately got caught up in the cross fire . Was literally like my brother for the time we were under the same roof , but its almost every one I grew up with is getting eliminated to the streets smh

RIP Kwame :mjcry:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
v5kaya.jpg

@Raedawn07 do you be doing this :scusthov:

Raava

Staff member
Daps

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm falling weak on the gram...started off just following photographers and workout memes, then the workout memes lead to more fitness stuff, that led to fitness chicks, and now I've found myself starting to follow full blown thots :damn:
The gram ain't nothing but a trap :mjcry:
Lol it be like that man. You go on NY Instagram down my TL all you see is ass&Titties,Comedy,Fitness and Rappers