A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
5 x 5 bench press at 260 today, no spotter :win:

finally got my deadlift up to 405

remember when i was tall skinny nikka who couldn't bench the bar :lawd:

this is my#1 hype track in the gym right now for crushing PRs:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since I'm up, I'll write a tad bit.

Today, I was walking. In Palermo they have vending machines for cigarettes. Today I saw one selling utensils for weed, and alongside me approached 2 young Sicilians.

They didn't speak English well, but we ended up smoking weed and then heading into that store. The woman at the counter was playing Ushers "Confessions" album (in Sicily, what the heck, right?). I'm having a look around, and this big old Italian guy comes up to me and says "you see the weed?" He points at it and then finishes his sentence with "now get in your car and go home.". I wasn't shocked, I said "okay" and left. I thought to myself "maybe he's racist?" Or maybe its business and he sees me as a risk?

I'm not sure what it was but like an associate and I spoke about in Barcelona, there are ignorant people everywhere.

Now, here's a cool little story.

I was walking back to my hostel, and I'm walking behind these 2 older men and their wives. The men in slacks and white shirts and the wives in nice dresses and Louis Vuitton purses. In the streets of Palermo, people walk fast and disordered. But with these old men, everyone moved out of their way and pretty soon they had the whole sidewalk to themselves, with me behind them, unknowingly at the time.

Pretty cool.

Also an Italian woman at my hostel, we speak like about interesting things like history, art, politics, etc. Today she told me to eat at a Trattoria, which is a small place with home cooked meals.

I got a lot of pasta that was made with some kind of sauce and eggs and cheese and bacon for €7 and 3 foot long (I swear grade a sausages) for €5. Plus bread to use to clean up the leftover pasta sauce and some lettuce with the sausages.

It was fire too, €8 steaks which is about $9 :noah:

Also I saw the Sicilian woman who runs the place here, older and beautiful. But she saw me and smiled, she was talking to an Italian man (whom I had spoken with in the morning in Italian. Between him and the other woman I have been learning to speak and read Italian). I think it was because this dude who stays here from new Zealand was being a jerk and pressing her for a bottle opener because he had just bought a beer. She was saying she didn't know and he'd be like "why not, you should" (I've noticed that some of the people here in their 20's are ignorant in ways) and so I intervened saying "signora (miss) don't worry we'll find it." And she said "I hope so!" So I think I am in her good graces.

Anyway it's getting late, its already 2:20.

Ah I must mention in Barcelona they lost my luggage, so I am buying new things everyday until they find my bag and ship it to Palermo.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
SO WHAT THE fukk nikka :birdman:
MAC 10, fukk nikka :ufdup:
CUZ YOUSE A PUNK nikka :pacspit:
HEADIN FO MY TRUNK nikka :bustback:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:martin:Botched my other job by asking for too much compensation. Called me overqualified. Someone in the back pulling strings to try to get me in for a slightly lower rate.

:shaq2:Have an interview for a seasonal gig tomorrow. If they put me on, bout to link up with @Milk N Cookies and try the southside sinse I trust her judgment and shes funny as fukk in person.

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
I guess it's time for me to move on to greater/better things :francis: what a waste of time. Meanwhile basically everything is coming crashing down like a ton of bricks :francis:. You try to take one step forward to improving yourself, then it feels like somewhere, somebody in the universe doesn't want to see that happen ergo you have to take a few steps back. To be quite honest, i could have been very far but i stayed because of loyalty but that's the end of that. this pavement leads nowhere, so i shall stop chasing it :mjcry:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I guess it's time for me to move on to greater/better things :francis: what a waste of time. Meanwhile basically everything is coming crashing down like a ton of bricks :francis:. You try to take one step forward to improving yourself, then it feels like somewhere, somebody in the universe doesn't want to see that happen ergo you have to take a few steps back. To be quite honest, i could have been very far but i stayed because of loyalty but that's the end of that. this pavement leads nowhere, so i shall stop chasing it :mjcry:
When you know where you are going, the universe will clear a path for you.

To find peace, you have to be willing to lose your connection with the people, places and things that create all the noise in your life.