Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So the opening for my pop up shop was today.
As is the case...not evrything goes 100% as planned but i honestly cannot believe that i have a store (a temporary pop up shop) in manhattan with my clothes that I designed in it. And thats why today was one of the best days of my life.

My life has changed. Its weird being a boss and having to deal with all of these responsibilities. Being on the phone non stop having to run around do errands communicate with staff screenprinters ups etc etc etc. Ive grown into this role and love it.

Man...i was at my old job just not enjoying that shyt. Having to wear uncomfortable dress clothes...doing nothing but being on the phone...here i feel like i'm actually doing something with my life.

Quit drinking smoking and drugs. I operate with a clear mind now.

But yeah...funny how things work out...the coli hated my designs and was telling me what to do with it but shyt that first collection i previewed last year sold out and i always seem to have a gang of people interested in what i do. Coli made me step my game up but I had to. The cubicle life wasnt for me. I tried corporate america and it was just weird uncomfortable and felt like the youngest person in my office.

Im doing brunches with fashion industry people now ive been in contact with storeowners brand reps etc...a new and exciting journey has started.

Let go of the old me...embracing the new.

I know i said before this that that was my last post but the hell with it. Lol.
fukking props brah

not only did u turn it around and make it in the corporate world
now u on that Karl Kani tip

no returning to Pittsburg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
fukking props brah

not only did u turn it around and make it in the corporate world
now u on that Karl Kani tip

no returning to Pittsburg
For real. My family told me they were proud of me for actually doing it my friends too. This has been the craziest year of my life seriously. I thank the coli for helping to put things into perspective to get my shyt together...didnt think it would end up like this though. Doesnt even feel real. Lol cheers.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my heart is broken.... I met this beautiful black girl three weeks ago, and got her digits and everything. she told me shes going for her bachelors degree in environmental science psychology ( some shyt like that), not into social media, bookworm, family person, the whole nine yard. I thought she was perfect/wife potential in my eyes. so i asked her if she's in a relationship with a guy, and she said no (shes a life guard at my community gym. we're both 22). a'ight cool, so the chemistry is strong between each us. we were hanging out one day, and we're flirting, etc, etc. told her if she wants to take things slow so we can get to know each other. she agrees with me. texted her last week if she wanted to hang out and she turned me down. it was cool because we have obligations to fulfill.

a'ight, so i texted her yesterday in the afternoon time. asked her if she was by the pool ( we usually talk/kick it with each other by the pool). her response, "No I'm with my man" ( she included the ring and heart sign in the text). hit her back and was like, "oh, i thought you was by the pool. i'll talk to you later." she responded. "ok later". :what:

me:
broken-heart.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

i open my fukkING heart to her ( a little) and this is how she played me... you could of tell me from the beginning that you have a bf. why the fukk you lie to me? i thought she was wifey... my past relationships was terrible due to cheating/lying. i had a gut feeling. i wanted to make sure and i was right... its hard to find the right women.... just.......

so i was in the gym like...

set_usher_magic_mike.gif

I had to blow off some steam. i was soooo pissed. worked out hard without talking to any of my homies.

bro: " you good yardie?"
me: *continues to workout and hit the pull up bar and dip bar while ignoring my homie*
bro: :beli:

after i finished blowing off some steam i sat down with my trini homie and told him everything.

bro: " yardie she wasn't the one for you"
bro:" if she was with you that would of caused sooo much trouble so you should be happy. if shes doing that to her current bf imagine if that was you".
bro:" she did the right thing telling you early and saving you the time
bro" you're the prize. continue working on yourself as a young man and never change for no one."
bro:" you'll be good"
me: :wow:

sorry if this was long but mane.. im just tired of the lies and games. i guess im going to work on myself and better myself each day. i might have come on corny at times but its who i am. that's my personality and im not changing it for no one. sorry for the long ass paragraph... just wanted to blow off some steam.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my heart is broken.... I met this beautiful black girl three weeks ago, and got her digits and everything. she told me shes going for her bachelors degree in environmental science psychology ( some shyt like that), not into social media, bookworm, family person, the whole nine yard. I thought she was perfect/wife potential in my eyes. so i asked her if she's in a relationship with a guy, and she said no (shes a life guard at my community gym. we're both 22). a'ight cool, so the chemistry is strong between each us. we were hanging out one day, and we're flirting, etc, etc. told her if she wants to take things slow so we can get to know each other. she agrees with me. texted her last week if she wanted to hang out and she turned me down. it was cool because we have obligations to fulfill.

a'ight, so i texted her yesterday in the afternoon time. asked her if she was by the pool ( we usually talk/kick it with each other by the pool). her response, "No I'm with my man" ( she included the ring and heart sign in the text). hit her back and was like, "oh, i thought you was by the pool. i'll talk to you later." she responded. "ok later". :what:

me:
broken-heart.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

i open my fukkING heart to her ( a little) and this is how she played me... you could of tell me from the beginning that you have a bf. why the fukk you lie to me? i thought she was wifey... my past relationships was terrible due to cheating/lying. i had a gut feeling. i wanted to make sure and i was right... its hard to find the right women.... just.......

set_usher_magic_mike.gif

I had to blow off some steam. i was soooo pissed. worked out hard without talking to any of my homies.

me: *continues to workout and hit the pull up bar and dip bar while ignoring my homie*

after i finished blowing off some steam i sat down with my trini homie and told him everything.

bro:" if she was with you that would of caused sooo much trouble so you should be happy. if shes doing that to her current bf imagine if that was you".
bro" you're the prize. continue working on yourself as a young man and never change for no one."

sorry if this was long but mane.. im just tired of the lies and games. i guess im going to work on myself and better myself each day. i might have come on corny at times but its who i am. that's my personality and im not changing it for no one. sorry for the long ass paragraph... just wanted to blow off some steam.

That's life young buck.
You had the butter fly's which is fine. Continue to work on yourself and surely a nice women would love and treat you with respect. It happens to all of us, so don't worry about it. Stay strong young buck. :salute:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's life young buck.
You had the butter fly's which is fine. Continue to work on yourself and surely a nice women would love and treat you with respect. It happens to all of us, so don't worry about it. Stay strong young buck. :salute:

thanks! it's back to the grin house now. live and learn another day.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So the opening for my pop up shop was today.
As is the case...not evrything goes 100% as planned but i honestly cannot believe that i have a store (a temporary pop up shop) in manhattan with my clothes that I designed in it. And thats why today was one of the best days of my life.

My life has changed. Its weird being a boss and having to deal with all of these responsibilities. Being on the phone non stop having to run around do errands communicate with staff screenprinters ups etc etc etc. Ive grown into this role and love it.

Man...i was at my old job just not enjoying that shyt. Having to wear uncomfortable dress clothes...doing nothing but being on the phone...here i feel like i'm actually doing something with my life.

Quit drinking smoking and drugs. I operate with a clear mind now.

But yeah...funny how things work out...the coli hated my designs and was telling me what to do with it but shyt that first collection i previewed last year sold out and i always seem to have a gang of people interested in what i do. Coli made me step my game up but I had to. The cubicle life wasnt for me. I tried corporate america and it was just weird uncomfortable and felt like the youngest person in my office.

Im doing brunches with fashion industry people now ive been in contact with storeowners brand reps etc...a new and exciting journey has started.

Let go of the old me...embracing the new.

I know i said before this that that was my last post but the hell with it. Lol.
You got an online store?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Cartoons ain't even made for kids anymore. Watched cartoon network for about 3 hours yesterday and saw Toons make it rain on somebody in 2 separate shows :russ:
I love this shyt crack me up everytime I look at it
tumblr_nshc645kTU1tdrorbo1_500.gif

:russ:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the main thing about apartment living I hate is when you have that person that lives beneath you or next to you that feels like they have to go and report you for noise violations to your apartment managers. Yeah did I get a little into the sports game and was yelling, yes I did, ok, did my girl and I verbal fight get a little to heated yes, but damn it my apartment is is 99% quiet because I work 50 hours a week, spend 2 hrs a day 4-5 days a week at the gym and then the time Im sleeping, Im hardly home. I could understand if their was loud noise coming from my place on a daily or semi-daily basis

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

me:
broken-heart.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

set_usher_magic_mike.gif

Pause

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm at the airport...excited to be going on this vacation but I've been up since 430....but since I'm travelling solo i can't sleep until I'm on the plane. The good thing though is the lady at the luggage check in upgraded my seats to first class with no charge. Room to stretch out and relax. about to pick up some
Coffee and an egg/turkey bacon sandwich for early breakfast