Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
chipotle needs a drive thru :francis: i refuse to wait in those long azz club lines but it might be easier in my car. corporate will be contacted:francis:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Thinking about moving to Atlanta within 3 months:jbhmm:
I got family out there I can stay with so I don't have to get a apartment so soon.
Houston has been very good to me but honestly I really don't feel like being locked into a lease just yet.

Any atlanta bruhs can give me some incite into the job market out there?

What industry? No matter which one, do your leg work now and make contacts so you can move down and have something lined up. There's money, fun, and your share of women to be had, just gotta make sure that bread lined up so the transition will be smooth.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
The first day of HS tomorrow but I graduated last year...

:mjcry:

I ain't even miss school I'm just gon miss my peoples. Some at college, some in HS, some locked up. Summer really thinned out the squad :to:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
What industry? No matter which one, do your leg work now and make contacts so you can move down and have something lined up. There's money, fun, and your share of women to be had, just gotta make sure that bread lined up so the transition will be smooth.
Environmental or safety industry
I got plenty of bread saved. I just would hate to get down there and be jobless chillin

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I got a job offer. The hours suck but its a company thats gonna really kill down here so if I grin and bear it for a bit I'll move up VERY quick.

I can't celebrate too quick since they still need a background check and considering the job, I have two of the worst misdemeanors you can have even tho its been about 7 years ago

I'm a pessimist. We'll see :beli:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Flight got in at 12am....did the luggage search for about a half hour...caught a cab and got home around 1am...

Went jogging at 5am...

In the office since 730am....

I'm bike....

:willross:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Y'all remember that nikka that was dressing up as a superhero in Seattle? He joined WSOF. He talks about why he got into "crime prevention and dropping 10gs on his bullet proof suit. That movie Kick Ass is basically his story.

Check the website please and help support.www.fteswl.com and add us on Twitterwww.twitter.com/fteswl
Sponsor: www.thenextmoneymaker.com

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane