Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been getting alot of compliments in the last couple months. Lot of women hitting on the breh randomly.

Not quite sure whats going on, this usually only happens when I get into a brand new relationship :mjlol:

Its a nice confidence booster tho:yeshrug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been getting alot of compliments in the last couple months. Lot of women hitting on the breh randomly.

Not quite sure whats going on, this usually only happens when I get into a brand new relationship :mjlol:

Its a nice confidence booster tho:yeshrug:
I believe that's how the universe tests your loyalty and commitment.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe that's how the universe tests your loyalty and commitment.
Probably, I'm not in a relationship now but there are a handful of people I like and a couple I really like.

:jbhmm:

But this has happened just about every single time I got in a new relationship. Women come out the wood works, not just run of the mill women either.:leostare:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Me getting my oil changed and car washed in the same day is a big deal for me because I'm huge on procrastinating those tasks for weeks at a time.
It's a big deal for a lot of women. Most women neglect taking care of their cars. I have to do it for my sisters and my mom because I know they won't get their oil changed if left up to them. :beli:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a big deal for a lot of women. Most women neglect taking care of their cars. I have to do it for my sisters and my mom because I know they won't get their oil changed if left up to them. :beli:
It's such a huge time suck and it stinks in there like oil and motors. Not to mention when they "suggest" some other repairs and you have to decide whether you're being ripped off or not.

Last edited:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
plus the free rotation AND $5 off :blessed::win::ohlawd:
#jewset #cheap-fix-mafia

:rip: Lord Infamous
Always get the free rotation and tell em to top off the fluids too :salute:

This one came with a free in and out detail :blessed:

I've always been good about getting maintenance done. I put alot of money into purchasing this vehicle and I intend to still drive it past 200k miles.

It's such a huge time suck and it stinks in their like oil and motors. Not to mention when they "suggest" some other repairs and you have to decide whether or not you're being ripped off or not.
I went to one shop a few months back and dude brought my oil cap to me talmbout "you see this stuff on the inside of the cap, you need to get an engine flush. We usually charge $225 but we have a special where it's $150."

I had to hit him with the :camby: and let him know that I know my fukkin car.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to one shop a few months back and dude brought my oil cap to me talmbout "you see this stuff on the inside of the cap, you need to get an engine flush. We usually charge $225 but we have a special where it's $150."

I had to hit him with the :camby: and let him know that I know my fukkin car.
I always say no thanks. Just do what the fukk I came in here for and print the suggested repairs out with my invoice so I can google which ones are really necessary and hit you back later.