Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
note to the brehs looking to start their own business..

the last ten business cards a black male under 30 y.o. has given me??
all of them were about i.t. - computers, spyware removal, apps, web design etc.

either that stuff is over-saturated
or it must be a very, very big pie where you only need a few crumbs to make it

good luck

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
if all you nikkas in motorcycles decided to crash I really wouldn't feel too bad about it :ehh:

Actin like y'all own the damn road

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Learned a lot today. Realized I have to focus on getting a project done is better when my mind is clear.

Found out, after a couple of weeks. The more things change, the more it stays the same. Guess women are shocked or surprised or whatever expectations they had or didn't have for me. Comes to a halt, when they realize I'm not with the drama. And got no problems calling out bullshyt. Because I'm such a "nice" guy. Taking my kindness for blindness, lol. Always expect the unexpected. And never underestimate no man.
But.....
I gain experience, so I leave the table with a win. It lets me know what works and what doesn't works. I figured out their likes and dislikes with having private conversations. Their fears, dreams, goals and shortcomings.

At first I took it as another job, but then I got into deep. It got to a point, the stuff I was saying, I started to believe it.

I might not get credit, but some of them are more comfortable with being themselves. Opening up more and whatnot. Looking at both sides of the coin, I have no regrets. The experience was worth it. I helped when I could, and showed them that being in a hostile environment is keeping your wits, knowing what your up against. And staying alert at all times. Better to be safe than sorry.

I'll drop by from time to time. Though they probably won't even notice im gone.

Guess it's time to get the moving images with sound rolling.