Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
whatever happened to montel jordan? that dude couldve been one of the great ones:patrice:like luther or something

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron:Just got referred to someone that I was in the market for a job. I JUST got my references in order and whatnot, but the word was put in well
enough for me that I was guaranteed a job:banderas: Who you know >>>>>>>>>>>>>What you know.

:whoa:Though I am well qualified. Right place:myman:Right time:myman: I can be pulling in 50k to start:wow:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: let's fukk up some commas
:gladbron:Just got referred to someone that I was in the market for a job. I JUST got my references in order and whatnot, but the word was put in well
enough for me that I was guaranteed a job:banderas: Who you know >>>>>>>>>>>>>What you know.

:whoa:Though I am well qualified. Right place:myman:Right time:myman: I can be pulling in 50k to start:wow:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: let's fukk up some commas
Breh this work paid the fukk off:wow:Got a potential Kitchen management position lined up with a fast-track to a Head position within a few months.

My work history and credentials bout to have me caking hard as a MOTHAfukkA in an area that attracts affluent clientele.:banderas:

Hold this fukking rep.:lawd:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:All praise be to god,We do not get tired
Breh this work paid the fukk off:wow:Got a potential Kitchen management position lined up with a fast-track to a Head position within a few months.

My work history and credentials bout to have me caking hard as a MOTHAfukkA in an area that attracts affluent clientele.:banderas:

Hold this fukking rep.:lawd:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
I have 2 more weeks until my wedding. I've come to the realization I have no true role in this wedding. I just have to show up and Say I Do. My music playlist suggestions, music suggestions, friend invites were knocked hard. Lol I was told to shut up, it's her moment.

Like wtf lol

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have 2 more weeks until my wedding. I've come to the realization I have no true role in this wedding. I just have to show up and Say I Do. My music playlist suggestions, music suggestions, friend invites were knocked hard. Lol I was told to shut up, it's her moment.

Like wtf lol
Should have suggested Chitlin loaf