Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kind of a douchey thing to do, and I don't even like that word or any variant of the word "douche".

The problem with people is that they expect a response to their action. Sometimes you put out a signal and the universe doesn't dial in.

The idea of it is the thought, you shouldn't expect an acknowledgment for your good doing because your good doing should be nature and not thought as an action.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyway like I was saying. Dang, there are 30 seats open and I got my boarding pass, so I'm leaving in 13 hours for 2 months abroad.

I wonder if this is finna be fire. I want to stay in Amsterdam for a day and then try to ride the train to southern Italy so that I can catch a ferry to Sicily. Then I'll chill there. And then I'll take a slow time heading up through Italy. But hopefully I can find some good places.

Umm then, I'm not sure, but I'm sure I shouldn't be sure because I should focus my energy on making it to Sicily first.

Okay back to packing

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Screen%20Shot%202015-08-18%20at%209.10.14%20AM_zpshjtl2zmd.png

This is a dude :dwillhuh: it's a cold game out there for y'all nikkas, good luck :mjlol: