Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think she felt some type of way I didn't answer the phone when she called back :francis:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Destroy to rebuild. I'm going through "something" and I can't trust anyone right now...well I just don't feel comfortable letting anyone know anything lol *sigh*

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
@The ADD @Atlrocafella you brehs use a cleaning service for the crib right?

Who do you use, what do they charge, and quality of the work. (More details the better)
Yup, use this place called MollyMaid To come clean my apartment. Cost me $80 for an hour of work. They sent two people over, and they did a pretty good job. Cleaned my kitchen, washed my dishes, good job in the bedroom, bathroom, and living area. Vacuumed, dusted the ceiling fans and other areas that needed dusting. Came back to my spot smelling great and feeling clean.

They charge by the square footage of your place and how long they think it will take to clean your place up.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I think she felt some type of way I didn't answer the phone when she called back :francis:
CCMeejGWEAAts3W.jpg

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yup, use this place called MollyMaid To come clean my apartment. Cost me $80 for an hour of work. They sent two people over, and they did a pretty good job. Cleaned my kitchen, washed my dishes, good job in the bedroom, bathroom, and living area. Vacuumed, dusted the ceiling fans and other areas that needed dusting. Came back to my spot smelling great and feeling clean.

They charge by the square footage of your place and how long they think it will take to clean your place up.
I was using Handy but this sounds like a far better options @Panther.

If I do it again I'm going to find an individual that does it instead of a company.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Becoming so lazy at work. I'll get excited about writing some code and just start surfing the web instead.. Lol

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Becoming so lazy at work. I'll get excited about writing some code and just start surfing the web instead.. Lol
:laugh: :laugh: That's SO me. I was asked to re-create a report and told the guy give me 2 hours. Found out it was easy, spent nearly 1.5 hours surfing the net and did the report the last half hour. Dude was so happy with me lmao!!

My job has become rather boring. I want a challenge for real.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:laugh: :laugh: That's SO me. I was asked to re-create a report and told the guy give me 2 hours. Found out it was easy, spent nearly 1.5 hours surfing the net and did the report the last half hour. Dude was so happy with me lmao!!

My job has become rather boring. I want a challenge for real.

Man, I had an hour long conference call with our offshore team and the code they wrote for our billing system wasn't working . So I told them I will see if I can come up with something.
My moment to show off.lol.

That was about 4 hours ago. Just now printing out the design steps and haven't written a single line of code and I leave in 1 hour ....

I've become comfortable. Too comfortable .