Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
amiyah-scott.png

122ca6c934a2677272964f427941470a.jpg

:usure:...i would've walked past her and never thought twice...this is by far one of the best transgender jobs ever. gonna be interesting watching her on RHOA
Gays rise yet my straight people are still struggling.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
It's a Whataburger is better than In and Out argument on my fb.

I'm not gon fold, In and Out just ain't all that.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know what.. I'm going to keep certain things on the low for motivational reasons. It's like most people want you to fail in life, even you're own family members.

Told my aunt what I want to be in life. She cursed me out telling me I'm lazy and too stupid to make it in life. Looked at her with the :mjpls:look and lefted her house without saying a word to her. Looked up in sky and told myself, "Work hard in silence , let your success be your noise".

God, I LOVE it when someone tells me I can't do anything. I take that as a challenge mentally. The only thing I'm going to do is out work you. Even if it takes days, months, years, I will OUTWORK you. I'm tired of running from my fears. I have to stand up and fight. As long as I'm alive I will succeed.

If it means to throw my family and friends in the bushes to succeed, so be it. The only thing I fear is having that mj idgaf mentality. I don't want to lose myself.