Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
My white friend from middle school keeps hittin me up to talk about the 'You Could Be Here' network marketing things.

They're treating him good with two BMWs but I just don't think we have much in common and I don't like talking on the phone, especially with dudes :yeshrug:

He's texted and called me three times in the past week and I've ignored every one. I'm tryna be nice but idk how to just say :whoa: I got your FB, we good

If he talking legit money, you have that in common right?:jbhmm:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I'm sitting at the bar watching the NFL preseason game minding my own fukking business and this bytch sitting next to me says

"So you just come to the bar and drink and watch the game?" And I said "Yeah" she says "but you can do that at home right?" and I said "well you're sitting here staring at the wall looking stupid you can do that at home too, why are you here, looking for customers?":stopitslime:

The bar laughed at her and she left in shame. :mjlol:

I think she was trying to flirt :ld: that ether though :skip:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i don't under-stand why dudes act tough around their women in the gym. this wastemon was talking mad trash because i had a 95 lb dumbbell (i was performing dumbbell bench press exercises) and i didn't want to give it to him until i'm finish with my sets.. mind you this man is 6'4 at least 250 lb, way bigger than mi. i wasn't intimidated, because i fight big dudes like him all the time. told his p*ssyclot to wait for the dumbbell. wastemon was mad and try to show off in front of his girl, sizing mi up thinking i was scared. he then got in my face, and i lean back and punched him in his throat area and he fell down like a sack of potatoes. another gym dude was holding mi back because i wanted to murder that wastemon. mane, after that i got my stuff and dipped.

Last edited:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who thinks it's the parents fault if their fresh out of high school child starts college off with student loans.

@Rawtid, what you think?

Last edited: