Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I thought I was going to only install the ceiling fan for a customer, but I end up doing more work than I expected:francis:I had to go up in a hot ass attic to rewired the got damn electrical cable. I barely survived in the tight-space attic :francis:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Might be something to this No-fap thing. Was working hard on a cover letter for my resume, then started working on a smiley to take a break....
got bored:martin:...shesfreaky.com and shegotass.com called me....:manny:Hour later, I have no motivation to do anything but make 4-5 tuna sandwiches and watch

Robot Chicken.

:jbhmm:I think that the nut not only drains the family jewels, but also drains willpower for hours to come:jbhmm:

:jbhmm:If I no-fapped for a month, would I suddenly have the ability to produce 2 plat threads, cop a higher paying job, and start my T-shirt business on time?:jbhmm:

:jbhmm:I will find out in 14 days. Till then, seed is gonna be spilled like im planting crops:jbhmm: Can I plant crops this way?:jbhmm:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My white friend from middle school keeps hittin me up to talk about the 'You Could Be Here' network marketing things.

They're treating him good with two BMWs but I just don't think we have much in common and I don't like talking on the phone, especially with dudes :yeshrug:

He's texted and called me three times in the past week and I've ignored every one. I'm tryna be nice but idk how to just say :whoa: I got your FB, we good
You say it just like that. Don't be afraid to tell people no or that you're not interested.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
My white friend from middle school keeps hittin me up to talk about the 'You Could Be Here' network marketing things.

They're treating him good with two BMWs but I just don't think we have much in common and I don't like talking on the phone, especially with dudes :yeshrug:

He's texted and called me three times in the past week and I've ignored every one. I'm tryna be nice but idk how to just say :whoa: I got your FB, we good
Breh you might want to hear him out... You were having a rush of bad luck a little bit ago... This could be your prayers being answered. Hear him out.... Dude i know called me for a opportunity and it's changed my life. Now if he got you selling toasters:francis:, but if it's legit:yeshrug: