Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was already feeling :francis: with my birthday on Sunday feeling like I underachieved and shyt at what I wanted to get out of life and I see this on my facebook timeline. :damn:
Contra Costa deputy died saving friend who appeared to be drowning

I went to school with breh . Even partied with him. His brother Coye, played in the NFL . We called him Diamond to the point I didn't even know his real first name till now . :to::rip:

Got a heavy heart brehs. I'll be praying for his fam :snoop:
:mjcry:

I got love for anyone from the East Bay. Thats unfortunate. Had a friend play for Sac State then the Giants for a bit.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sitting at the bar watching the NFL preseason game minding my own fukking business and this bytch sitting next to me says

"So you just come to the bar and drink and watch the game?" And I said "Yeah" she says "but you can do that at home right?" and I said "well you're sitting here staring at the wall looking stupid you can do that at home too, why are you here, looking for customers?":stopitslime:

The bar laughed at her and she left in shame. :mjlol:
:salute:

:russ:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. Damn dude must've been in a bad mood from the get.

There are times I'll go to a bar to watch a game and have some beers by myself. Doesnt mean I want to hit on/be hit on. I just want to watch the game and be a spectator. She got a little snarky with what she said so breh just gave it back to her and shut her shyt down.

:yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went to sleep at 10:30 and woke up at 4am:ohlawd: The earliest I fell asleep in MONTHS. I got a good workout and made my mom some
Scrambled eggs with pastrami and mushroom garnish:wow:

I'm gonna break my fast with that meal and record myself making it and put that shyt on The Coli. People got to know.:wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
There are times I'll go to a bar to watch a game and have some beers by myself. Doesnt mean I want to hit on/be hit on. I just want to watch the game and be a spectator. She got a little snarky with what she said so breh just gave it back to her and shut her shyt down.

Let's be reality, if she thought she was attractive it might have gone differently

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be reality, if she thought she was attractive it might have gone differently

Sure, makes sense. I would have taken her passive aggressive comment and ran with it... if she was beautiful.

I would have gone pretty hard at her though. Just to see if she was really "bytchy" or just trying to make a funny comment. If she was bytchy, I would have taken pride in fukking with her head.

If she was just trying to break the ice, I would have lowered my guard and chopped it up with her.

This is all dependent on how attractive she was.