דעת
i took ya b*tch to Aruba, she f*ck wit supa
cuz she got that supa, when i say supa
thats young supa fewtcha

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ this dumb nightcrawler looking ass bytch asking these goofy rep squad fakkits to neg me

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say a few things:

Yesterday my ajarn brought up this guy named ajarn kim and his fight record. This man has 137 fights with 115 knockouts and I think he was weighing in at 120 lbs (he's an elderly man now). He also trained mexican pro fighter Julio Caesar Chavez as well (not familiar but Google proves his existence, knocked out Floyd's uncle too).

Yesterday I was in class, and my ajarn said "you're not turning your body when you throw your cross" so he instructed me until I got the hang of it and said "once you figure that out, everything will change for you". That had me standing there in awe like :ohhh:

:blessed:

Now while I was driving home today I reflected on that moment and I realized something else. MANIFESTATION MANIFESTATION MANIFESTATION MANIFESTATION.

I notice it dealing with myself more often than others. When someone compliments you on something or you notice that you've done something good, you should work on that repetitively. Why? Because it's part of building a foundation full of manifestations. The same way that you must take control over your destiny, to the extent of the control that you're allowed. Polishing these things will help you in the long run and allow you to realize any other faults that you have and need to work on.

Also, it's weird to think the Don in the Godfather didn't really fall into a life of crime until he was 25. The author dabbles into the idea of a certain moment in life where your path is defined, now you must light the road otherwise you will stay in the dark and not flourish.

I have one more thought. But I forgot.

Oh, now I remember my thought.

Why do I get called sir and I'm only 23? I went to the bar on Tuesday for my cousins birthday and the bartender, a woman in her 50's is all out going to everyone in the bar and then when she comes to me she quiets her voice in a somewhat submissive and professional tone and asks me what I'd like.

I don't know if it's the kind of vibe that I carry with me or what, it's crazy, but cool

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'll say a few things:

Yesterday my ajarn brought up this guy named ajarn kim and his fight record. This man has 137 fights with 115 knockouts and I think he was weighing in at 120 lbs (he's an elderly man now). He also trained mexican pro fighter Julio Caesar Chavez as well (not familiar but Google proves his existence, knocked out Floyd's uncle too).

Yesterday I was in class, and my ajarn said "you're not turning your body when you throw your cross" so he instructed me until I got the hang of it and said "once you figure that out, everything will change for you". That had me standing there in awe like :ohhh:

:blessed:

Now while I was driving home today I reflected on that moment and I realized something else. MANIFESTATION MANIFESTATION MANIFESTATION MANIFESTATION.

I notice it dealing with myself more often than others. When someone compliments you on something or you notice that you've done something good, you should work on that repetitively. Why? Because it's part of building a foundation full of manifestations. The same way that you must take control over your destiny, to the extent of the control that you're allowed. Polishing these things will help you in the long run and allow you to realize any other faults that you have and need to work on.

Also, it's weird to think the Don in the Godfather didn't really fall into a life of crime until he was 25. The author dabbles into the idea of a certain moment in life where your path is defined, now you must light the road otherwise you will stay in the dark and not flourish.

I have one more thought. But I forgot.

Oh, now I remember my thought.

Why do I get called sir and I'm only 23? I went to the bar on Tuesday for my cousins birthday and the bartender, a woman in her 50's is all out going to everyone in the bar and then when she comes to me she quiets her voice in a somewhat submissive and professional tone and asks me what I'd like.

I don't know if it's the kind of vibe that I carry with me or what, it's crazy, but cool
I've been called "sir", "boss" and "mister" by people since I was about 22 or so...I'm 26 now and it stl happens from people my age a year or two younger and people that have over a decade or two...most of the time its when I'm shopping but it's happened randomly too. I think it's part trying to get me to spend money to the former whereas the latter is related to my mannerisms. I've pretty much been a spoiled brat since I was a baby and have continued with being reserved, successful and just generally well kept so I guess people detect that for better or worse.

Right @Elle Driver :sas2:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I've been called "sir", "boss" and "mister" by people since I was about 22 or so...I'm 26 now and it stl happens from people my age a year or two younger and people that have over a decade or two...most of the time its when I'm shopping but it's happened randomly too. I think it's part trying to get me to spend money to the former whereas the latter is related to my mannerisms. I've pretty much been a spoiled brat since I was a baby and have continued with being reserved, successful and just generally well kept so I guess people detect that for better or worse.

Right @Elle Driver :sas2:

You have a :flabbynsick: disposition